Michael from roselle park nj

cobralove90

Established Member
hey guys haven't been on here much but just wanted to say hi, and found this site out from someone in my town with a 03-04 convertible cobra, don't remember the guy but if u see this hit me up because guess what, your car bit me and now i have one, but i have a 03 silver cobra, and taking good care of it, but get to know me and stuff always down for a big cobra meet:banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance Michael. Congratulations on recently getting your 2003 silver Cobra. I'll bet you're having a blast with it. Enjoy your time here. It's a great forum. :)

cobralove90

Established Member
thanks and i had the car since last march and bolt on and pullied, having alittle to much fun tho lol, and just need to find some other cobra by me tho

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Check out the Regional forums here. I know there are quite a few SVTPerformance members who live in and around NJ.

cobralove90

Established Member
where do i find that and everything, and is there a site to get discounted tires and stuff and been trying to find the guy that had a torch red convertible cobra that use to live in my town and he also had a foxbody to

Users who are viewing this thread