Michelin PS2 tires...opinions please.

radaman

Established Member
Thinking about switching from nitto DR's to PS2's, anyone tried them yet and how are they for an all around street tire? Do they break loose easy from a dig?

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
don't hook like a drag radial but an excellent street tire. I love my 335s.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I will be ordering 2x 299/35 ZR18 & 2x 265/40 very soon. These tires are not cheap as you already know. But, they are one of the very best street tires that money can buy. I can't wait to test them... :beer:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
So do these have nice cornering traits for the front end as well as decent take-off?

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
The inside/outside tread pattern+compound make it so you can't flip them when rotating them for maximum treadlife.

They're nice tires, but if you can still get the old pilot sport, its money better spent.

michelins for a big black pneumatic doughnut filled with WIN.

Tractionless1

Established Member
UM roasted them in 3rd with 525hp/567 TQ. Hated them at 295/35/18. Fine in the rain though but I don't think you can compare them to drags. I'd stay away if you want straight line traction at lower speeds or going from a stop. I mean 1st was USELESS at any rpm, 2nd not much better and like I said above 3rd would get squirrely on highway unramps accelerating to traffic speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread