Micheline Pilot Sport PS2 tires????

MysticChromeSVT

Established Member
I plan on ordering these tires for my SSR's which should arrive in about another month. I was going to order 295\35\18's for the rear with a 10.5 in rim and 275\35\18's for the 9.5 up front. I see many people are using Toyo's and Nitto's but am wondering if anyone goes for comfort and quietness over sheer hook\traction. I will remain completely stock and dont ever abuse my cobra. Anyone have any idea if i will have any rubbing issues or if i will need the low pro IRS bolts for the rear and possibly spacers? The rims are factory offset.

1hot281

Established Member
Fantastic tires... and they should fit fine depending on the offset & backspacing of the wheels.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I have a set I am looking to sell. At least 60% tread left. 315/30 18, and 275/35 18. They are a great tire! I just need something to keep me from spinning in third gear. Let me know if you are interested. I am selling them fairly cheap.

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
I see many people are using Toyo's and Nitto's but am wondering if anyone goes for comfort and quietness over sheer hook\traction.

I'd say money is the biggest factor, for me anyway. They may be a fantastic tire, but at double the cost of a 275 Nitto, I'll take road noise any day of the week! Stock power here too.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I have them on the rear. Nice tire for sure and great in the rain. Cut a 1.9 60ft with them at the track also....

Users who are viewing this thread