Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2013

Cruise Pll

• Total voters

03snkvert

Established Member
Seems like interest died down. Not sure if it is going to happen this year.

A few of us were talking about maybe doing the cruise to the woods this year, which is the first weekend in October

M240Bravo

Established Member
Seems like interest died down. Not sure if it is going to happen this year.

A few of us were talking about maybe doing the cruise to the woods this year, which is the first weekend in October

Oh you guys do that cruise in the woods?

Bet everyone is so glad people wanted to push it back to fall when mostly everyone was good the week after the last date but hey everyone got to cruise and hang out.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Oh you guys do that cruise in the woods?

Bet everyone is so glad people wanted to push it back to fall when mostly everyone was good the week after the last date but hey everyone got to cruise and hang out.

I think a lot of people were good for the week after the original date, but QS&L needed more than a weeks notice to accommodate everyone from what my understanding was.

IA07GTCS

Established Member
Hope to join you on this in 2014. We started a new club here in Des Moines and we like to get out and drive our Mustangs so this event is right up our alley. Is it going to be in June again in 2014?
Home

03snkvert

Established Member
As long as everyone wants to do it again this year, yes we will do it in June. Last year it rained and a few people didn't like the fact that we postponed it.

03snkvert

Established Member
AGAIN, This could have been done the week after the rain. I had other obligations so I couldn't make it, and Quaker Steak and Lube needed more than a weeks notice also.

It rained until 12pm or so here in the morning and we already had 3 hours of driving in the rain the year before. I didn't feel like chancing another day of driving to Council Bluffs for 2 hours in the Rain, and the driving home another 2 hours in the rain like the year before.

That being said. We will plan another one for this year after the 1st of January. Anyone that would like to come is more than Welcome. If it is just the Guys from the Des Moines area, we will still cruise to Council Bluffs and eat lunch and cruise around.

Users who are viewing this thread