Might be time to go car shopping.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Sheriff Dept. Cruiser Involved in Crash Along I-96 Near Coopersville | FOX17online.com This was my daughter's trip home, she slid into a ditch, as the wrecker pulled her out a pick-up rear ended the sheriff's cruiser and squished her car in between the cruiser and the wrecker. She is OK, the deputy is being checked out, and I have to go car shopping. I hate car shopping. Big thanks to the guys that have to be out in this crap when reasonable people would stay at home.

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
You never know when a situation will go sideways. I hope the Deputy and your daughter are back on their A-game soon.

The metal is cheap. Its the people we'll never be able to replace.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
This is why you don't get out of your car if you hit a patch of ice and slide off the road. Because the odds are pretty high someone is going to hit the same patch of ice and end up in the same place you are, i.e. collide with you.

HandBanana

Established Member
This is why you don't get out of your car if you hit a patch of ice and slide off the road. Because the odds are pretty high someone is going to hit the same patch of ice and end up in the same place you are, i.e. collide with you.

Uhh, they have ice in Phoenix...?

Glad everyone is ok. The north has been getting pounded this winter.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank God she wasn't in the car when it got squished. Glad she is fine and it looks like the officer will be okay. Gotta be so careful out there in this winter weather with all the snow we've gotten.

Users who are viewing this thread