Might purchase a 98 Cobra..

TLush

Established Member
Glad to hear that the 98's didn't have the overheating or the swaybar problems. I had the E-brake recall taken care of.
I do wish the clock was in the dash pod instead of the clock,
makes a good place for different gauges. Oh well.
:beer:
:beer:
Are the 03's going to have an aftercooler, if so maybe it can be adapted to ours and then a K-bell SC.
:thumbsup:

BillsSnake

:beer: :beer: drop me a line and I will get you into a bitchin supercharged 97 drop top that will stir some animalistic emotions. White/black top/black leather. I just posted it for sale on www.mustangworld.com only 26.5K (of course the OBO is there).

Black Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by tjb1984
I am thinking about buying a 1998 cobra, white, convertible. It has 35k miles on it, and a friend of mine is selling it. He has done a few light mods, such as exhaust. What would be a fair price for this car, and what things should i look for? Also is this a good model year
Any help is apprecited.

Tom

Got another '98 for sale here. Click on the Link in the Sig below.

blackfang

Established Member
If i am not mistaken, the 98 Cobra also has a more aggressive tuning in the PCM. I am happy with my 97 even with the most recent issues. After 1 year she finally had to go to the shop. My 99 Cobra was in the shop 5 times, and still nothing.

COBRASVT

Established Member
Damn fine year...but I'm biased.. :D I bought mine because it was the only year in yellow.

God forbid you try to put a Fuel Safe fuel cell in it though...I've had to replace every piece of the fuel system with a 97 model's because of the changes Ford made....

Good luck,
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread