MIL eliminators

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Ok - MIL Eliminators in and guess what.... SES light comes back. Fortunately, one of the local cobra guys had a scanner at the ready and read out my code - slo response on the front right o2 sensor... Guess I'll have to replace that now... Best place to buy?
Cheers,
Pete

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by p3pete
Ok - MIL Eliminators in and guess what.... SES light comes back. Fortunately, one of the local cobra guys had a scanner at the ready and read out my code - slo response on the front right o2 sensor... Guess I'll have to replace that now... Best place to buy?
Cheers,
Pete

They are very expensive. You might want to take one of the rear O2 sensors that are disabled and replacing the front one with that one.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
They are very expensive. You might want to take one of the rear O2 sensors that are disabled and replacing the front one with that one.

Now thats a great idea :beer:

U need the front for the computer to read...id take that route 1st.

missile man

Established Member
GReat idea on switching the sensors out first then you won't spend the bucks to find the problem. Check the wire integrity also. Those wires are around the exhuast and lots of heat. Make sure you disconnected the battery or you will maintain the codes and will be doing alot of switching for nothing. Good luck.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
But if he is switching the 02 Senser's might as well clear them.

This way he will know if the nasty light comes back on again it can be some thing else...like the wiring :shrug:

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Great ideas fellas! I'll try the swap rear to front (I didn't know they were the same). I got a very good look at all the sensors on the lift yesterday so I don't think I've burnt the wiring, but I'll check again. I'll go ahead and do the battery trick to make sure any/all codes are cleared right before the swap.... I'll post the results. Thanks again for the assist!
:beer:

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Figured that out - the hard way. But I just got my new O2 sensor from fordpartscheap. I'm putting it in tomorrow after work. Hopefully that will be the end of the stupid P0133 code....

lucafu1

Established Member
the two front are the same.
the two rear are different. the only ones you can swap are the fronts
i learned this today when i went to price them.
im have ses problems too. code p0136 bank1 sensor 2
now i have to find out wich is bank 1, i believe its the passenger side.
i also have a predator but it wont shut off the rears because i keep getting the same code after 10miles of driving

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by lucafu1
the two front are the same.
the two rear are different. the only ones you can swap are the fronts
i learned this today when i went to price them.
im have ses problems too. code p0136 bank1 sensor 2
now i have to find out wich is bank 1, i believe its the passenger side.
i also have a predator but it wont shut off the rears because i keep getting the same code after 10miles of driving

I am fairly certain bank 1 is the driver side and sensor 2 is the rear 02 sensor.

lucafu1

Established Member
ive read that the passenger side is bank one, but i havent seen it in black or white so i really dont know

Users who are viewing this thread