Milwaukee Area Performance Shops

FordJunky

Established Member
Any recommendations on a reputable mustang performance shop around the Milwaukee area? I Google searched the area and there aren't any that stick out.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Any recommendations on a reputable mustang performance shop around the Milwaukee area? I Google searched the area and there aren't any that stick out.

Originally grew up in your neck of the woods.
I don't think I can recall any reputable tuners in your area.

A couple of my acquaintances from up north speak of Alternative Auto Performance in New Baltimore Michigan is ran by a guy named Liddio that people have used and they speak highly of him.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Originally grew up in your neck of the woods.
I don't think I can recall any reputable tuners in your area.

A couple of my acquaintances from up north speak of Alternative Auto Performance in New Baltimore Michigan is ran by a guy named Liddio that people have used and they speak highly of him.

I have had quite a bit done by Lidio. Top notch place. Great tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member

C&M Performance in Hubertus WI was the place to go back in the s197s haydays. Marv was the guy.​

Otherwise there’s a place in MKE called Import Minded, Inc. The owners has/ have mustangs (personally) and so does work on them too not as big as imports but people in the know, know.

Last edited:

TCAT1000

Established Member
What you looking to have done? I’m local to you? Do not go to C&M. DM me. Steve Koller owns import minded but does a ton of GT500 stuff. He’s owned many.

Users who are viewing this thread