mineral grey 02 GT with fr500 wheels walkaround

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
took my car out of the garage for the first time in months becuase it was 70 degrees today. I bought it in october and it went right in the gargae before winter hit becuase this car has never seen snow or rain in its life lol. Anyway, figured i would make a thread with video so it would go into the archives incase someone searches in the future for different looks on a mineral grey.

18x10 dd in the rear. 18x9 up front (hypercoats)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHfRRpE_5U"]YouTube- 2002 Mineral Grey Mustang Gt with FR500 wheels[/ame]

Last edited:

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
looks great man, real clean GT you have there. I know its an HD vid, but are those chrome or hypercoated FR500's?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
looks great man, real clean GT you have there. I know its an HD vid, but are those chrome or hypercoated FR500's?

i went with the hypercoated becuase i didnt want to much bling. They do shine allot though just not as excessive as chrome. thanks man

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
yea man they look good. I'm eventually gonna get myself a pair, I think I'm gonna go with Anthracite. I agree though, chrome is a little too much. These set it off perfectly!

MineralStang

Established Member
Yeah, that's creepy. It looks like mine too, but mine has the silver finish FR500's. What springs do you have on the car? I think it looks great man! Thanks for sharing!

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
nice to hear that others share the same taste with color and rims. I have h&r "sport" springs and i cut one full coil on all four corners and all iso's in place. Not very comfortable ride and have to map out routes becuase it scrapes the exhaust on everything. Not a daily driver so i can deal with it. I love the looks with being low as possible so it is a trade off lol

Users who are viewing this thread