Mini Cooper S Video I Made

Furinox

Established Member
Still trying to get better with after effects. Here's a video I made. Tell me what you think..

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDX1WFbmluo"]YouTube- Mini Cooper S[/nomedia]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that video was WELL done! I felt like I was watching a Mini commercial. I'm a Mini fan myself. I thought about getting one a few times. And dark gray would be my color of choice, simply because it is close to the DSG that I had on my '03 Cobra. :)

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
that was a really good video and if u are looking for any constructive criticism i would say the only problem i had with it was the end... it just kind of happened... if it had a cooler ending it would be 100% better

Furinox

Established Member
that was a really good video and if u are looking for any constructive criticism i would say the only problem i had with it was the end... it just kind of happened... if it had a cooler ending it would be 100% better

I agree with this. I just didn't have any extra footage. The place were at was a one lane underpass and we had to keep moving every couple minutes to let cars by.

Thanks for the great comments everyone!

I'll be doing a video with my car after I get through with some wedding stuff.

Also have about $700 of new equipment coming next week =)

Furinox

Established Member
Very nice greg can't wait to see what you can do at the wedding

Me too. My skills should have improved more by then. I think i've got 2 weddings to do before yours as well lol.

The main problem is the cost associated with all the gear I want. Theres like 1000 accessories I want to get.

Got a 30mm 1.4 lens, viewfinder, LED Light, external audio recorder, shoulder mount and battery grip coming next week. I've gotta get some better skateboard wheels/bearing for my dolly so it's smoother also.

Users who are viewing this thread