MIR Track Rental on Friday, 10/18/13

tj4891

Established Member
i got 2 spectators coming with me, are they able to get the bbq? if so count them in for the bbq . thanks

lindermant

Established Member
I have updated the list on the first page of this thread. Please confirm you are properly represented there for tires and BBQ.

Ben, I replied on the NVMC forum (username lindertw). I'm in, running M/T ET street bias ply (slicks?) and would like BBQ.

thanks!

Tom

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
With less than 24 hours to the rental, I have faith in the weather forecast. Sunny and cool which is a formula for low D/A's. The surprise is there should be a 15 mph tailwind, gusting to 25 mph!

Low D/A and a strong tailwind = new PB's!

Boobinspector

Established Member
Hey Ben I did not see myself or my son on the first page as spectators or for the BBQ. We will be driving the Shelby down to MIR; however, we will not be running it down the track this year. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, just gotta find the old digital camera because Nate really likes taking pictures now.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Ben,

Was just looking at the list. It will be my son and myself running with 4 spectators. At this time we be be bringing our own lunch, so no BBQ for us.

One question though. If someone decides at the track that they want BBQ will Famous Dave's have more available or are they only bringing plates for the people that are on the list?

Thanks!

Blown38

Established Member
We would like to bring the marauder up. Can you add 2 for the bbq if not too late. We will be on slicks. Thanks.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
If someone decides at the track that they want BBQ will Famous Dave's have more available or are they only bringing plates for the people that are on the list?

They should have extra food. Famous Dave's asked for as accurate a count as possible. If anyone that needs more plates than what is on the attendee list, please post up ASAP.

There will be Pork and Beef BBQ as well as their signature hot dogs which they say are the best. They will also have assorted drinks.

They plan to be there from 11 to 2.

Ben

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
They should have extra food. Famous Dave's asked for as accurate a count as possible. If anyone that needs more plates than what is on the attendee list, please post up ASAP.

There will be Pork and Beef BBQ as well as their signature hot dogs which they say are the best. They will also have assorted drinks.

They plan to be there from 11 to 2.

Ben

Thanks for the info Ben!!

Will they be selling the hot dogs 'ala carte' by themselves? If so do you know the price?

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Ready for tomorrow. Its been a long time for me. Just want to have fun tomorrow. Anyone needs help with anything let me know

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. I guess I better work on my R/T because my stock eaton is gonna need a really strong tail wind for anything else.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I just loaded up. Only need to pack a cooler.
MIR101813_zpsb568766a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread