Miscellaneous Mustang/CrownVic Parts For Sale! New and Used

PrinnyHater

I have many many parts for sale new and used for various mustangs, I will start listing them slowly. Ive been selling on ebay for years and have a verified paypal account with many many positive sales and purchases.

First Part up for grabs is
a stock 2003 Mustang 4.6 liter 2 valve front engine cover, aka timing chain cover. it is Brand new taken out of the box. It is 100% unused and you can tell that just looking at it. Although it has collected some dust. It has the front crank seal included installed. I know this was at the time $140.00 Brand New List from the dealer I worked at. I will part with it for $40.00 with shipping all continental usa states. Itll be few days for me to return you pictures on this item, I am on a short vacation from work and it is in my tool box.

Second parts up for grab are
Stock Replacement Oem Dished Ford Pistons for 03 Mustang 4.6 liter 2 valve. they include rods, pistons, rings, piston pins, rod caps and bearings, and are completely assembled. They are brand new as well! in boxes. I have six of these left at this time. They had a list price of $90.00 brand new at the time and saw a price of 115.00 list a few months back. I will sell each for $30.00 with shipping. or the set of 6 for $100.00 with shipping. Pictures and part numbers available upon request!

Used Camshafts 2 for a 4.6liter 2 valve 2003 mustang gt.
Clean, 75,000 mile motor. Perfectly straight not bends or twists. 30.00 with shipping. pics available upon request

Used 2003 Crown Victoria Interceptor 4.6 liter 2 valve Orange Injectors. Set of 8 Working! 60,000 Miles on them, pulled from a running vehicle. Have orings on and the pintles are clean and the pins on connector end are good. No damage to injectors at all. 25.00 Set Shipped!

Email me at [email protected] for info. Please include mustangparts in title.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Sent cash for timing cover.. response that there was completed shipping.. never heard back, no parts.

Users who are viewing this thread