Miss the cobra..

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
damn sold my cobra.. bought a really nice car.. but im going to withdrawls, I miss the GAS PEDAL option on my corba.. lol

Miss her.

PictureorVideo001-1.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

TO: 06 Benz E500 AMG. 300Hp. (SLOW)

0729061634.jpg

0729061633.jpg

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
lol.. I am buying the new shelby.. I work for Galpin Ford..

im going to build the hell out of it..

I should take delivery next week or so.

mtb01

Established Member
Man I'm with ya. I miss mine alot aswell. Everyday I'm looking for another one. I really regret selling my 03!

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
ya the car was just a pain in the ass, for a daily driver.. maybe a weekend car.. belt snaps here.. alternator goes out there... ac stops working than works fine.. HORRIBLE for daily driver in traffic.. I was just tired of it.. it was costing more money to fix ... Every 6 months I would spend 500-1000 dollars fixing somthing.. diff leak, blah blah blah.. so its now gone..but i do miss the ****ing power, and looks i get from everyone and there moms.

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
I've never had a problem with mine. It's a weekend warrior, and I would never part with it. :burnout:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Of course parts for a M-B are way more expensive than a Terminator, but you're under a warranty so you're not concerned about that. You'll surely miss the power of the Cobra but if you had to replace it with something else as a daily driver, your choice certainly was a good one. LOL! Gotta love the luxury, quiet and features of the M-B. I would LOVE to have that car. Best of luck with it!

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Of course parts for a M-B are way more expensive than a Terminator, but you're under a warranty so you're not concerned about that. You'll surely miss the power of the Cobra but if you had to replace it with something else as a daily driver, your choice certainly was a good one. LOL! Gotta love the luxury, quiet and features of the M-B. I would LOVE to have that car. Best of luck with it!

Thanks bob..

I do miss the power of the cobra.. and just the sexxy ass look

now people just look @ me(being 22) like im driving my dads car, or like I stole it.. unless Im going to work (suit, tie)

But my E has too many options .. still havnt figured this freakin car out all the way yet.. like the NAV.. forget it.. its soo complicated.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I can image folks looking at you. You know, as much as I miss the power and appeal of my Terminator, I much more like the luxury and comfort of my Infiniti QX4. Just wish I could afford to have both! But my Cobra was a freakin money pit! LOL! I can imagine how much more money I would have poured into it over the past two years.

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Yeah, I can image folks looking at you. You know, as much as I miss the power and appeal of my Terminator, I much more like the luxury and comfort of my Infiniti QX4. Just wish I could afford to have both! But my Cobra was a freakin money pit! LOL! I can imagine how much more money I would have poured into it over the past two years.

there you go.. money pit.. my car was just driving me crazy.. little things here in there.. diff leak.. alternator.. blah blah blah.. belts snaping .. towing.. waiting.. just annoying.. a Terminator is a weekend car.. not a daily driver.. if I could afford to keep both I would have.

Users who are viewing this thread