MKIV Supra Madness

Zemedici

Established Member
Wait what? Haven't looked in some time, but the TT cars float in that $30k range, super quick search found this F&F ripoff (1993 Toyota Supra). If NA cars are going for $50k, I'm about to start importing them for a lot less and flip those bitches.

Should just buy ragged out IS300's and talk about swaps, that's the real power move.

Check out the Supra forums - granted they’re the more expensive examples, but it’s the cars that are actually maintained correctly with the correct parts, not OMG THUPRA let’s **** it up with carbon fiber eBay parts

"I know what I have!" LoL

Ain’t that the truth! Lololol WELL EXCUSE ME THEN

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Check out the Supra forums - granted they’re the more expensive examples, but it’s the cars that are actually maintained correctly with the correct parts, not OMG THUPRA let’s **** it up with carbon fiber eBay parts

carbon fiber ebay parts is where it's at yo!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Personally, I'd rather have a FD RX7 with a 3 rotor.

You talking about the 20B Cosmo 3 rotor TT engine. I would love to own one with a 20B only thing is being right hand drive it sort of sucks goig on toll roads and drive thru's.

hqdefault.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

Ain’t that the truth! Lololol WELL EXCUSE ME THEN

Lol, fair, point remains nothing justifies the price they're trying to demand.

ATX5.0

Established Member
Hopes and dreams. I would have loved to have gotten a 96-98 turbo Supra 15-17 years ago.
I think they were going for high 20s around ‘2003-‘04.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Badass cars, but their power handling on the stock turbo internals are a little overated. Just like any other car, with the right upgrade parts you can make big power.

.... not going to lie Id love to own one haha

lilcoop03

Established Member
Sold for $128,000. Went up to that from 93,500 in the last 15 minutes!

Balt21

Established Member
I'd love to have a Supra, but the prices are getting crazy. 2 or 3 years ago there was one at the local Toyota dealership in the high $30k range that I wish I could have gotten. I did a quick search on Car Gurus and it looks like $60k is about the average price for TT 6 speed cars with "normal" mileage.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm sure a friend is still kicking himself. He sold a low mile WS6 Firehawk for like 21K and after a year of no fun car, went searching for something else. This was back in like 2015. He always loved Supras! I remember him looking at a low mile green one for I want to say 40K, but he refused to pay that much. He ended up spending 20K on a cluster**** of a 2V 2001 GT racecar that basically arrived broken and he's since spent another 30K on it and has yet to drive it. It just bounces between shops and empty promises. He's probably up to 60K into it and couldn't sell it for 20K. That 40K supra is probably 60K+ today.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure a friend is still kicking himself. He sold a low mile WS6 Firehawk for like 21K and after a year of no fun car, went searching for something else. This was back in like 2015. He always loved Supras! I remember him looking at a low mile green one for I want to say 40K, but he refused to pay that much. He ended up spending 20K on a cluster**** of a 2V 2001 GT racecar that basically arrived broken and he's since spent another 30K on it and has yet to drive it. It just bounces between shops and empty promises. He's probably up to 60K into it and couldn't sell it for 20K. That 40K supra is probably 60K+ today.
20k... For a 2v? What year was this... 2001?

roadracer247

Established Member
I remember a kid in high school had one that his parents bought him as his first car. It was super clean and 100% stock. I remember I had an opportunity to buy it a couple years out of high school but I passed on it to buy a 1967 Mustang. I kick myself every time I think about it. I can’t remember the price but it was stupid cheap cause the kids family was loaded and he got a brand new car every year. This was just like a toy for a freaking teenager...

Users who are viewing this thread