MM&FF doing a 96-98 4v mod series

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
33 miles to the gallon, wow. and i bet the c6 can blow your doors off too, huh? this right here is proof you CAN have good power and decent mileage.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
nckissfan said:
I have a subscription to the magazine, and have been thoroughly disappointed in it. Before the 05 came out, the magazine was dominated by terminator articles. Nothing wrong with that, still a Cobra. Then, the 05 came out, and now all you see in that magazine is those f'n cars. Why do all the adds have to have a 05 in them? Why is the magazine all 05? Shit, the SN95 looks a lot better than the 05 does, in my opinion.
I feel the same way. I only subscribe to Mustang Enthusiast now. It is great because it covers all years of Mustangs, but is still dominated by the 05/06 cars. I think the past 4 of 5 covers have had an 05 on them! :cuss: I never see an article on 96-98 Cobras. I wonder if there were a bunch back between 96-02 before the Terminator came out? I have a few from 95 when the 96 was debuting, but none on mods.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Hersheyman said:
I have a few from 95 when the 96 was debuting, but none on mods.

the article in MM&FF said they did a LOT of write-ups on SN95 4Vs during 1997 through Aug of 2000. Looks like I'll be researching how to get back issues now. :(

Or I could just ask everyone on here before I do mods to Casper. :thumbsup:

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
back issues are 9 dollars a magazine!!!! and a lot of them they dont have, especially the older ones. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread