MM Full Length Subframe Connectors

rickymh

Established Member
Is this a good mod?

I have eibach 2" drop. Im also getting new bilsteen stuts/shocks.

will my car scrape on everything???

v6mustang164

Established Member
I need to get some of these for my new vert. They differentially help stiffen up the mustang because we have two separate subframes and these tie them together. Stock verts come with dinky ones so they normally shouldn't scrape.

Last edited:

Tremor

NO MERCY
Good Mod :burnout:

tremor024.jpg

No Scrape

Auto

Established Member
I got a pair of the subframes sittin in my garage right now, how much did you guys end up paying to have these installed?

ItsACobraSon

Established Member
What about standard subframe connectors? Thats what comes in the sport box from MM that i am going to get. Still good?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Are they easy to install? Ive been wanting to do this for quite some time already, I heard that it makes that car smoother and less wheel hopping (not sure if its true). Are all the MM full lenght connectors the same for the Mustangs (do the same ones fit Cobra's, GT, V6). Hey Tremor, long time no see, how is the snake coming out? :beer:

Tremor

NO MERCY
I got a pair of the subframes sittin in my garage right now, how much did you guys end up paying to have these installed?

Around $150 for Install

Are they easy to install? Ive been wanting to do this for quite some time already, I heard that it makes that car smoother and less wheel hopping (not sure if its true). Are all the MM full lenght connectors the same for the Mustangs (do the same ones fit Cobra's, GT, V6). Hey Tremor, long time no see, how is the snake coming out? :beer:

If you dont know how to weld, just have a shop do it.

Its better to do it once and right, then having issues and doing it again.

MM FLSFC Fit all 99-04 Models

Click -> maximum motorsports subframe, eBay Motors items on eBay.com
:beer:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
When installing FLSFCs ensure that you have them done on a drive-on lift. Suspension must be normally loaded or you could weld a twist into the chassis. Very important.

Users who are viewing this thread