MMA not for the faint of heart. Didn't air last night.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
A lot of crazy shit happened last night. Leg break, arm break, 3 serious knock outs and 1 guy that had a massive bump on his forehead after taking some sick knees.

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
There must have been an underlying problem with his leg. It looked like his leg snapped when he put weight on it???

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
I mean, look at how frickin small they were. Of course his legs were likely to be broken, if he had some meat on his soleus/calf that'd probably wouldn't happen.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Yea that ufc was the most brutal event I have ever watched. It sucks too since it was on regular tv because it already is viewed negatively by public authorities and this will just make it worse. Great event though! Someone should post the broken arm too

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
did not watch it last night but damn glad i set the DVR to record it:rockon:

So none of the broken stuff was shown?....that sucks...those are the good ones.

mikes93cobra

Established Member
i was there last night, got to my seat ( 4 rows back from the cage) right when that happened, it was crazy. I got to meet randy, chuck, and brock. i know people say im crazy but, brock wasnt that big in person, i expected a giant. there is a group of guys at my gym that are solid muscle and a lot bigger, i know brock would whoop their ass but tv makes him look a lot bigger. gotta say chuck was the nicest guy to the fans, he went out of his way to greet every fan that wanted to meet him. i also now have a lot of respect for josh koscheck, he put on a hell of a show and u can see me during his entrance so that was cool

Sick|Bastard

SHAIF HIRBOUSH
Established Member
That was a savage break. I have only ever seen that happen once before in K1. As much as I hate Koscheck, that was a sick KO.

And Saunders Knee strikes a brutal. I never got to see the fight, but I heard Brandon Wolff"s forehead was gross.

Users who are viewing this thread