MMA not for the faint of heart. Didn't air last night.

mdog

Established Member
That dude was on TUF a few seasons back. He didn't even seem to realize it was broken and just flopping around.

tx03snake

Established Member
that is crazy to watch man. it hurts seeing that stuff! that arm bar though was pretty bad also. cant believe the dude didnt tap out

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
1584cjn.jpg

Last edited:

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
I saw the arm break but was tired and had work early so stopped right before 11. hope they replay it

1.8t

Established Member
I don't have sound here at work, but when the dude got off of him, why did he seemed pissed? I mean he won the fight right? Why did he run back over there after he walked over to the side of the cage?

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
damnnn thats crazyyy
I love joe rogans reaction...and that broken arm last nite to!!

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I mean, look at how frickin small they were. Of course his legs were likely to be broken, if he had some meat on his soleus/calf that'd probably wouldn't happen.

muscle mass has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with an injury like that. What an ignorant comment. I'm no MD but either his shin was already micro-fractured from training or he has ostioporis/bone cancer. Makes me want to get an x-ray before I hit the gym again. :nonono:

cisse.gif

mustang_00

Established Member

the tmz vid went to fast to see it even in slow motion. the gif you posted is a lot better. is it me or does it look like his leg starts breaking before he makes contact... that's way nuts. there are surprisingly a lot of breaks like that in soccer/basketball. freakin sick but its one of those things you gotta reply for a while haha. the grossest are arm wrestling breaks imo

Blown 89

Established Member
Yea that ufc was the most brutal event I have ever watched. It sucks too since it was on regular tv because it already is viewed negatively by public authorities and this will just make it worse. Great event though! Someone should post the broken arm too
The sport's really not as brutal as it seems. A lot of blood from small cuts mixed with high blood pressure and a lot of sweat. It really pisses me off that people see MMA as a barbaric and brutal sport but have no problem with boxing which is infinitely worse.

I haven't seen the event yet but that arm break looks like it's because he chose to fight it rather than tap...you're in control of your own destiny in that situation. It's to bad about Cory Hill's leg, he's a really good guy, that's what happens when your leg kicks get checked by a shin. That's going to be a tough injury to recover from.

Users who are viewing this thread