MMFLSC On!

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
Hey guys , just get installed my full lenght subframe yesterday, made a couple of miles with the car and im very satisfied with the new feel. It feels a lot stronger than before over the street bump and small holes, Stronger in cornerings and at Wot.

This mods is an absolute MUST, i agree with it!

Ben,

Jroc

Established Member
Just wait until you launch it hard. You will be much happier when your car squats evenly and gets better traction. FLSFC's FTW!

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
Just wait until you launch it hard. You will be much happier when your car squats evenly and gets better traction. FLSFC's FTW!

I Cant wait to see the launch at the track as you say! They can improve the 60 ' surely.

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
mine are in the mail currently, went with H&R race springs at the same time.

cant wait and thanks for the post!!

It's been a pleasure Bro, anyhow its funnier to open a threads for a positive thoughts instead of the troubleshooting one!lol:rockon:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Hey guys , just get installed my full lenght subframe yesterday, made a couple of miles with the car and im very satisfied with the new feel. It feels a lot stronger than before over the street bump and small holes, Stronger in cornerings and at Wot.

This mods is an absolute MUST, i agree with it!

Ben,

That sounds like me when I first got them installed. I had my doubts, but they made a big improvement. :thumbsup:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Damn it. Now I have to add something else to the mod spreadsheet. Wifey is going to hate me on this board.

Dude I don't care what year mustang you have ... Full length subframes are an absolute MUST. and they should be the first mod you make. I have a post in here somewhere in here with a list order I would do them in.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Im just waiting for my buddy to get his new welder then mine are going in ,

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I agree with you all... I went with the UPR full-lengths and the car feels WAY better. Can't wait to feel the launch!

Users who are viewing this thread