Mockingjay... anyone else see it?

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I enjoyed it, but I definitely liked the second one a lot more. Mostly because of the games.

Possible spoilers: Did anyone else get an insatiable urge to throat punch Katniss every time anything Peeta-related came up? She goes full retard for that guy to the point that it's annoying and unreasonable at times. Also, one of my friends was joking about how funny it would've been if the movie had ended right after Peeta got knocked the **** out by that dude with the metal tray.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I enjoyed it, but I definitely liked the second one a lot more. Mostly because of the games.

Possible spoilers:

If you read the books you already know why she goes crazy over Peeta and how she has transitioned into having much more connection with him than with Gale.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I've read all the books so knowing whats left in the story line I got super pissed where it ended. Good for the audience I suppose but knowing whats next it kinda irritated me. Great movie over all

Sirraf

Established Member
I heard CSD dated Jennifer Lawrence and he got tired of her clinginess

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Promised my wife i would take her to see it. literally one of the worst movies I've had to endure. i read about nuclear reactors on wikipedia while i waited for it to end.

Users who are viewing this thread