Mod List??? Opinions??

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTyballz
Mod list in Sig...............

cool??

not so cool??

Damn..........this is going to get moved huh??

gary
There's no mod list in your sig. And I don't see why this thread would be moved either.:shrug:

Last edited:

SVTyballz

Established Member
hahahha maybe I should clarify.........was thinking of listing all the mods in my sig..........still not sure if I like it when ppl list everything they have on their car or not. Is it an informative part of a persons post or is it a waste of space?? Sorry for the confusion.

gary

BBriBro

Established Member
I think for the most part its informative, I am in the process of buying a bunch of mods for my car, and I am so indecisive it's nice just to see what other people have, and what combination works well. What I DO think is a waste of space is when people list all the cars they used to have, and when they have things like "tinted windows" listed as a mod, or "stock F1s aired up to 22psi" or "supercharged decal", "antenna cut to 18" etc. those things might be nice to read about, in a post, but they make the sig very long.

SVTyballz

Established Member
Originally posted by Jim Vaccaro
Looks like a sweet setup to me.I'd hesitate to be in the lane next to you ;-)

Jim V.

Thanks. The setup is sweet..........my driving is what I need to work on. I would like to be able to post a 11 second timeslip. But I need to get to the track to work on that. It's probably going to take a few trips there.

gary

Users who are viewing this thread