Mod motors dominate the Engine Masters Challenge

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
What was up with the "Air Master 3000" on the Accufab engine? Hahaha

The dyno room, air supply tube directed air down toward the carb on most engines so the cobra R intake'd engines couldn't take advantage of it. Kaase had a bellmouthed inlet already made and tried it on his third qualifying run and it worked. John M. watched the runs and saw this so he, being the creative one that he is, devised the "Air Master 3000."

This is Kaase's:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I would really only like 340-370 ci's

If for a car, I would do a .020"-.040" over, 11.5:1cr, stock stroke 5.4 with 03/04 heads and either a 4.6 sullivan with adapters or an Aussie Boss intake. A longer stroke crank adds greatly to the cost as does going Big Bore.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
If for a car, I would do a .020"-.040" over, 11.5:1cr, stock stroke 5.4 with 03/04 heads and either a 4.6 sullivan with adapters or an Aussie Boss intake. A longer stroke crank adds greatly to the cost as does going Big Bore.

Would be turbo motor, I have seen Teksids sleeved to get some good cubes.

Unsure of the ported Sullivan I have now, all the data surounding it not having enough plenum volume.

I'm hoping people see the use for cubes in mod motors after this competition ie. DART , World , FRPP and get us a block and others produce us a crank.

03Steve

Established Member
The dyno room, air supply tube directed air down toward the carb on most engines so the cobra R intake'd engines couldn't take advantage of it. Kaase had a bellmouthed inlet already made and tried it on his third qualifying run and it worked. John M. watched the runs and saw this so he, being the creative one that he is, devised the "Air Master 3000."

This is Kaase's:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I don't know what the rules are for spectators at the competition, but I would have loved to come straight from Bowling Green.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
any links to the bowtie boys crying? i'm a fan of the LS engine, but like to see them get upset at n/a mod power.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I don't know what the rules are for spectators at the competition, but I would have loved to come straight from Bowling Green.

Spectators were not allowed, the only people in attendance were those who were on one of the teams or sponsors. I was on Kasse's team.

Users who are viewing this thread