Mod Thread of my ’13 5.0

haVesoV777

Established Member
How do you like the race ramps and how much did they cost? My car is lowww. And I think they are the only ramps that will work if any.

I got them for $315 to my door from amazon for the 67", they're great dude totally worth it. And if you even feel the need, they sell extensions you can add to them

Damn op. I did the same exactly thing to my rear bumper like a month after getting my gt. Glad to see I'm not the only one

I love the quads in the back it tightens up the rear end so much more!

Were those dyno pulls done in 5th gear?

Yeah all the runs were in 5th, I believe we got it up to like 150+ mph? I'm running 3.73s

Stevem17500

Established Member
Nice congrats.....eddie is amazing tuner.and builder as u can see by shop pics...get those cat deletes u might see ur 420whp

Last edited:

haVesoV777

Established Member
Nice mods OP. Are they gonna install your cat deletes

Yeah we spoke about it he's gonna install the delete pipes and give me a tune revision!

Nice congrats.....eddie is amazing tuner.and builder as u can see by shop pics...get those cat deletes u might see ur 420whp

He's great dude, took care of me really good was very patient and thorough with everything. Definitely gained a long term customer, we're probably doing the delete pipes later this week! Pretty excited!

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Nice mods! Running the same ab as you and always thought it might be too loud without cats. Post a vid when you've got it on!

Users who are viewing this thread