modded 2010 GT spotted

mvr

Established Member
so after work this morning i was doing some errands around base and when i came back to my dorm parking lot there was a 2010 GT parked there, still has temp tags. looks pretty damn good in person.

pics via iphone
10gt003.jpg

10gt002.jpg

10gt001.jpg

Last edited:

Stangeralf

Established Member
oh my bad, i didnt know that. is it like a dealer package?

yeah. they had a booth at knotts fabulous fords forever this year and they had that car there with the same package.

5am68y.jpg

(cred - mustangworld.com)

think this is it minus the rims.

i think somebody had posted up a car here with that same package but people didn't approve of the rims.

CGoeschel

Established Member
yeah. they had a booth at knotts fabulous fords forever this year and they had that car there with the same package.

5am68y.jpg

(cred - mustangworld.com)

think this is it minus the rims.

i think somebody had posted up a car here with that same package but people didn't approve of the rims.

LOL....guys, that car is not a package from Ford, I built that car using FRPP exhaust, Eibach Springs, Shelby CS69 staggered wheels and some custom striping for the hood and a little tint. If you go back and read the thread, most of the people actually liked the wheels. The owner posted pics on themustangsource.com under the 2010 colors section. He took some good shots of it over at Shelby. The car at Knotts was a FRPP car with supercharger, suspension, exhaust, and nasty gt500 wheels.

Last edited:

Stangeralf

Established Member
LOL....guys, that car is not a package from Ford, I built that car using FRPP exhaust, Eibach Springs, Shelby CS69 staggered wheels and some custom striping for the hood and a little tint. If you go back and read the thread, most of the people actually liked the wheels. The owner posted pics on themustangsource.com under the 2010 colors section. He took some good shots of it over at Shelby. The car at Knotts was a FRPP car with supercharger, suspension, exhaust, and nasty gt500 wheels.

thanks for clearing that up. wasn't to sure. apologies.

5point0guy

Established Member
The rear end is growing on me, I don't think I'll ever completely like it. Wouldn't stop me from buying one though. I thing it would look a lot better with the plastic moldings painted body color.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I can't get over how they screwed up the rear - the rest though is very nice especially the interior. Color is unbelievable!!!

steele501

Established Member
i like it more, everytime i see it. the unpainted plastic pieces don't even bother me anymore. keeps it from looking line a boat the way the new camaro and challenger do.

Users who are viewing this thread