modded 2010 GT spotted

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
I usually don't make my final critique until I see a car modded (springs, wheels and tint) which make a world of difference from the way they come off the factory floor. Gotta say I was not a fan of the rear at first but with a drop it sure is easier on the eyes. I would rock it different wheels though. Those wheels scream Pimp My Ride IMO.

iliveanddie

Established Member
+1 everything but those rims look good. Those rims have got to go, the second model rims actually look alot better in my opinion.

blainestang

Established Member
Not a fan of the wheels, but I like the car and color a lot.

If Ford builds a new SVO (EcoBoost V6, "Track Pack" type suspension standard, etc), I'll put one in my garage.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I think it looks good. :beer: I think they should have reduced the height of that black textured plastic trim that goes around the bottom of the rear bumper. But overall, I don't know why people hate the rear so much. everyone says they hate the rear & they agree with others on that BUT... they never realy say or explain why... :shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love what Ford did to the front end but just don't like the plain rear end. Wish they had left the rear pretty much as it was with minor tweaks.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im liking it more now. i really like how wide the rear end looks. but i dont care for the angles on the sides, that go through the tail lights. and i dont like how high up the black plastic goes. it look pretty good but i still like the 05-09s better.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
im liking it more now. i really like how wide the rear end looks. but i dont care for the angles on the sides, that go through the tail lights. and i dont like how high up the black plastic goes. it look pretty good but i still like the 05-09s better.

That is exact;y what I'm talking about. My post above says pretty much the same thing. If Ford could reduce the height of that lower rear bumper black plastic piece I think 95% of the haters would have nothing to bitch about... !

It's funny how something that small can cause so many people to wine & moan. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread