Modded Manual C6 ZR1 takes down Modded 720S

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
3LZ interior isn’t that bad. Leather/suede wrapped dash, carbon fiber etc.. it’s no German interior but it’s far better than most American cars built during the same timeframe.

Its bad, big red...

I wish it wasnt so but its bad! Cavalier bad. Not that I give 2 giggle farts about it, tho.

Would still bang!

csc427

Established Member
Its bad, big red...

I wish it wasnt so but its bad! Cavalier bad. Not that I give 2 giggle farts about it, tho.

Would still bang!
Yes. I have a 12 zr1 with 3lz and deviated red stitching. It’s so bad. Very poor quality leather and fake carbon. Laughable that this car was $125k+ and had this interior. The sound and exterior more than make up for it however. And they run well with minimal mods.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes. I have a 12 zr1 with 3lz and deviated red stitching. It’s so bad. Very poor quality leather and fake carbon. Laughable that this car was $125k+ and had this interior. The sound and exterior more than make up for it however. And they run well with minimal mods.

Nice. Love the ZR1s. But gotta call it like I see it. That caliber of car should have had a nicer interior. All good tho. As stated, the drive train in that car and chassis has been touched by the hand of God.

csc427

Established Member
Nice. Love the ZR1s. But gotta call it like I see it. That caliber of car should have had a nicer interior. All good tho. As stated, the drive train in that car and chassis has been touched by the hand of God.
Couldn’t agree more. The interior is horribly awful. The cobalt/cavalier shared parts bin is quite odd at that price point. Great car but couldn’t be my only car. Or even my second car in the garage.

blk02edge

Established Member
Couldn’t agree more. The interior is horribly awful. The cobalt/cavalier shared parts bin is quite odd at that price point. Great car but couldn’t be my only car. Or even my second car in the garage.
Well they have to put aside some things to focus money on making the corvette what it is, hangs with/beats most supercars worth triple so its really hard for me to be suprised at the interior quality. I for one think a c5 vette is luxurious in comparison to the performance cars I drive lol

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Add it has the sexiest factory wheel, caliper, and brake rotor combo in my opinion.

Pick your poison.

C50D7BB7-CD66-49E7-B68F-38EDF02A0DBE.jpeg

gofast15

Established Member
What type of time/speed are those ZR1s trapping with 850hp? They are just nasty!

I question if that twin turbo 5.0 was making 1000+hp with the bus lengths the Vette put on it.
Street racing scene HP numbers LOL both of them ZR1s are on the bottle too.Its 850rwhp plus nitrous .blue has 100shot and black one has 150shot

csc427

Established Member
Well they have to put aside some things to focus money on making the corvette what it is, hangs with/beats most supercars worth triple so its really hard for me to be suprised at the interior quality. I for one think a c5 vette is luxurious in comparison to the performance cars I drive lol
Agree that the performance can’t be argued against and it’s a heck of a bargain. I just think if I’m paying $125k for that car, I would’ve paid another $10k for killer interior. Top of the line c7 interior is worlds nicer, but still no comparison to upper level Porsche or amg stuff.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Street racing scene HP numbers LOL both of them ZR1s are on the bottle too.Its 850rwhp plus nitrous .blue has 100shot and black one has 150shot

I knew that black one was definitely spraying! LOL Still don't think that Mustang was making anywhere near 1000HP, though.

Users who are viewing this thread