Moded GTR R 35 Meets its end to a Cobra!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
this thread would probably make the "awesome" list if it was in smackdown and those frequent fliers got a look at it... It seems like the OP likes to talk shit back, so it would be full of win.

THAITED

Established Member
Yeah and I've also seen others beat the dog shit out of someone half their size. :lol1: Size DOES matter, unless of course you're talking about someone who can't fight for shit against someone who is an exceptional fighter.

That why's I wrote (not all the time). ;-)

msy

Established Member
Ew you little girls complaning, whats the matter you get ripped by a stock one!!! I ran him twice that night, so he was ready to go on the 3rd horn when we hit 20 because we did it ones already. As for the vid its garbage quality taken from a cell phone cause thats all we had, the first run didnt even make it on the computer. On top of that this guy was jumping out first race and seconds we left together. Another thing who races a 20mh role from 2nd?? Are you retarted, or just trying to take the GTRs side... well you just failed and twice at that cause the guy lost both times and both of use started from 1st. Had a talk with the dude after, AHAHAHA all his hopes and dreams crushed by a Mustang. If you all are wondering how much that toy cost to buy and than build, 113,000 for the car and 30 something for the uprades the car was sent out over sea, the guy is very rich. Like my youtube vid says " FOR ALL YOU GTR LOVING BTCHS THIS IS LIFE" and those of you who called me out post me a vid of you crying cause your ricepatty lost and you with to be as fast as me.

Whitevenum, you are COMPLETELY illiterate. Perhaps you meant to say we did it once, not ones,etc.

inyourdreams

Established Member
ivandrago-515x750.jpg
SVTVenum?

"I must break you "

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I retract my previous statement....lol. I remember a video very similar to this, and in an alcohol induced post, thought it was the same one....

YouTube- Skyline R35 GTR vs 03 Cobra

insert foot in mouth, and apologize....:beer:

Good kill..That GTR had to have been fairly modded because it was hanging in there and we are talking about a 600rwhp+ twin screw Cobra. You have to remember even though our Cobras are pigs, the GTRs still have another couple hundred pounds on us.

Here is just a little pullied Cobra with a passenger against one..

Nissan R35 GTR VS 03 Cobra Roll Race - Car Videos on StreetFire

Both those cars are local. I posted up a thread a while back with those races. I think the cobra was making around 450rwhp at the time of the race. The GTR was bone stock, and had less than 1K on it.

That same GTR is now pretty well modded, and should easily be in the low 10's now. The owners sent it to AMS.

z06065.jpg

z06075.jpg

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
This is funny stuff right here!!! Whats even more funny is that all you shat talking fruitcakes wouldnt be saying anything to my face. Its nice when you're hundreds of miles away being a little tough bitch in front of your computer, type away p!ssies!!

Know how I know you are from New York?
The over inflated sense of badass is strong with this one...

Users who are viewing this thread