Modern warfare: Frozen Crossing part2

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
btw way even though you think i dont know shit i hope you have a great day. even though we are at a disagreement on this topic it will not ever extend outside of this thread.

I was simply trying to get you to state your background..So you're a HSL guy.
& You hate 'the boat' & everybody on it. I understand. That sucks to feel that way & be in the community you're in. You go the boat alot.
You aren't in any better position to argue this than I am..Although we really aren't arguing about anything.
But it's safe to say I've spent a little time on the trigger than you.
I did apoligize to the OP, who took this a whole lot better than you did.
You in HSL-60? You a maintainer or a 'dub?

Last edited:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
I was simply trying to get you to state your background..So you're a HSL guy.
& You hate 'the boat' & everybody on it. I understand. That sucks to feel that way & be in the community you're in. You go the boat alot.
You aren't in any better position to argue this than I am..Although we really aren't arguing about anything.
But it's safe to say I've spent a little time on the trigger than you.
I did apoligize to the OP, who took this a whole lot better than you did.
You in HSL-60? You a maintainer or a 'dub?

yeah i definately hate the boat, BUT i dont hate everyone on it...in fact far from it. i think ship guys are cool but i think they have a shitty life when it comes to being on the ship. i think they are extremely over worked, grossly underpaid and get the short end of the stick constantly. i make a ton of friends every deployment and the longer cruise goes on the more i continue to see how bad they really get treated and thats one of the many reasons i hate the ship. im sure that you have been in the position to use a weapon more often than i have.....i mean lets face it naval helicopter aviation isnt exactly the dominate force in....in.....in....well in anything, especially LAMPS~! im a dub and on the occassion that i do shoot a gun it is an M240 or GAU-16 and that really isnt all that cool because we arent shooting at anything and then we have to spend 3 hours cleaning the weapons. about the only cool thing i have done in the past 16 years flying is medevacs and HADR ops in haiti and big navy figured out a way to **** that up for us as well.. im trying desperately to get back to instructing at rescue swimmer school and just forget all this flying crap.
im pretty sure that you are really proficient at your job and like i said before it is a very necessary job. all i was irritated about was the fact that the video was done in fun and i hate to see people that try so hard get slammed so bad. just wondering out of 6 possible HSL squadrons how did you come to the HSL-60 conclusion? great ****ing guess~!

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Jesus, how do you people have that much time on your hands that you can get in a pissing match on the internet?

The video was tight. Especially given the cirumstances.

Dogshark

Established Member
"Look what I can do"

:lol:

I can't believe they made a reality show on VBSS. I couldn't even watch part two of that crap. It appears that the boaters in VBSS are just as pompous and egotistical as the MOBSEC guys in VBSS. Very glad I passed the opportunity up. Don't boast too much. Turn down the dial on the testosterone.

Users who are viewing this thread