Modifications and Service

El Culebra

Established Member
Hello Fellow 03 owners,

Just wanted to check in with you guys on the continuing saga that involved a chirping clutch. Well I finally replicated the problem with the technician in the car so they agreed to repair it two dealerships later. Just wanted to comment on SVT advisors they are not created equal for instance in order to distinguish to the good ones from the bad you can tell just by talking to them they are also enthusiasts. I was treated poorly by a certain dealership in San Jose,CA.

I went to Fremont,CA and was treated the opposite they asked me if I would please help the tech replicate the problem we set up a small timeline in the evening and lo and behold we did it worked on my car and repaired the problem.

Service is paramount when your dealing with any kind of consumer product.

Here is my Good list of places that treated me well.

Austin, TX Lief Johnson Ford Lance Myhre, and Thor we had our mishaps but I admitted where I was wrong.

Santa Rosa, CA Hansel Ford the sales dept are sharks but the service dept was stellar thanks Mitch.

Fremont, CA Magnussen Ford sales a little shaky but the Nick Lal rocked, Nick owns a Cobra himself big diff in the treatment I got.

Drew Ford LaMesa, CA great sales guy and service Joel Glatte rocks want a great deal on a SVT see him.

Dealers that SUCK

Covert Ford Austin,TX

Frontier Ford San Jose, CA by the way they scratched my car........ sales are a bunch of sharks also. :fm:

By the way guys SVT is being really strict on MODS becareful.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've visited quite a few shops. How long have you had your Cobra. :p

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Originally posted by El Culebra
Hello Fellow 03 owners,

Just wanted to check in with you guys on the continuing saga that involved a chirping clutch. Well I finally replicated the problem with the technician in the car so they agreed to repair it two dealerships later. Just wanted to comment on SVT advisors they are not created equal for instance in order to distinguish to the good ones from the bad you can tell just by talking to them they are also enthusiasts. I was treated poorly by a certain dealership in San Jose,CA.

I went to Fremont,CA and was treated the opposite they asked me if I would please help the tech replicate the problem we set up a small timeline in the evening and lo and behold we did it worked on my car and repaired the problem.

Service is paramount when your dealing with any kind of consumer product.

Here is my Good list of places that treated me well.

Austin, TX Lief Johnson Ford Lance Myhre, and Thor we had our mishaps but I admitted where I was wrong.

Santa Rosa, CA Hansel Ford the sales dept are sharks but the service dept was stellar thanks Mitch.

Fremont, CA Magnussen Ford sales a little shaky but the Nick Lal rocked, Nick owns a Cobra himself big diff in the treatment I got.

Drew Ford LaMesa, CA great sales guy and service Joel Glatte rocks want a great deal on a SVT see him.

Dealers that SUCK

Covert Ford Austin,TX

Frontier Ford San Jose, CA by the way they scratched my car........ sales are a bunch of sharks also. :fm:

By the way guys SVT is being really strict on MODS becareful.

Sweet, you've dealt with Mitch at Santa Rosa Hansel Ford. I bought my cobra there about a month and half ago. But i think im hearing the TICK now. Problem is, i just installed Bassani O/R X pipe and Catback with a STEEDA CAI. I thought it might be an exhaust leak. But I had an exhaust shop check it today for a leak and said there was none. He also checked the noise with those doctor ear sound things, and said the noise is coming somewhere from the engine. I then asked him if it were the injectors or the TICK. He said i should get it checked with someone that does engines. So he basically didnt answer my question.

Do you think Mitch will give me problems if i bring it in with those mods, for him to check/repair for the TICK. I met him when i first bought the car. But i havent brought it in for anything yet. If you can let me know how he seemed about mods, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I havent raced or do a burn out at all. I have 1200 miles now. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread