Molten Orange Fiesta ST's

baldtaco

Established Member
Figured I would start a thread for molten orange owners to post pics and mods, Here is mine below picked her up on 1/31.
Mods so far.
Fiesta ST all weather mats
K&N Drop in filter
FSWERKS exhaust
2J Racing Non catted Downpipe
Cobb Tuner Stage 1 map
Sports Edition SE-16 wheels with 215-40-17 Nitto Neo tires

Last edited:

MadMoose

Established Member
Very nice. Mine is still stock other than removing the Fiesta badge. I'm planning on doing tint and a cobb tune and intake at the least after I put a couple thousand miles on it! I also need to get a real camera to take pictures with lol

IMG_2177_zpsf0bf9650.jpg

Last edited:

baldtaco

Established Member
Thank's man yours too, I plan on waiting for the Ford tunes or SCT depending on which one comes first plus the car only has like 500 miles on it. Next mod is going to be the clearbra covering hood and fenders completely :)

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Figured I would start a thread for molten orange owners to post pics and mods, Here is mine below picked her up on 1/31.
Mods so far.
Fiesta ST all weather mats
K&N Drop in filter
FSWERKS exhaust
Sports Edition SE-16 wheels with 215-40-17 Nitto Neo tires

Car looks great man! Just curious, did you do anything to recalibrate the computer for the change in tire size? Also did you notice any improvement in ride quality from the slightly taller sidewall?

baldtaco

Established Member
Car looks great man! Just curious, did you do anything to recalibrate the computer for the change in tire size? Also did you notice any improvement in ride quality from the slightly taller sidewall?
Stock tire size is 205 40 17 so the height difference is small and just a little wider. Ride is about the same, it rides nice but you still feel everything.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Yeah I knew the diameter change was minimal, just didn't know if you would notice the difference...Bummer on making the ride slightly softer, not a huge deal but one can hope eh. :beer:

baldtaco

Established Member
A short but sweet take on the Levels Performance intercooler. I got a chance to install the intercooler yesterday and everything went real smooth without issues taking about an hour and a half to two hours from start to finish. Mounting was easy because the intercooler has its own bracket that attached to a cross bar making the install a breeze as none of the mounting hardware from the stock unit was needed. The intercooler feels much more robust compared to the stock unit which feels like a light weight aluminum toy with plastic ends and its quite a bit thicker. After everything was buttoned up I took it for a ride and made 4 or 5 back to back hard pulls from 1st to 4th, when I started it was about 69 degrees outside reading on the dash and the charge temps cruising were also 69 with the air Intake temps at 68 reading from the accesstuner. Immediately after the last pull was completed the outside temp read 70 with the charge temps reading 79 and the air intake temps reading 78 dropping at a good rate as I cruised back to the house. Once it gets back to Florida 100 degree temps I will post back and update how its going making a few quick pulls. Overall I am happy with my purchase and look forward to installing the piping when its released this week. I feel like the car is breathing better and making more power but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread