Molten Orange is dead!!! Nooo, post if you disagree!

Bwlee

Established Member
SVT TEAM IF YOUR LISTENING, JUST KNOW IT WAS A MISTAKE TO KILL THE MOLTEN ORANGE COLOR ON THE SVT RAPTOR!!!!!!!

Molten Orange made the trucks distinct and stand out, it was the main reason I wanted one, now your just another red truck on the road, dont get me wrong still an amazing machine, just not an amazing color, should have called it common red.

For all those that will miss the molten orange color please post here and let the SVT gods hear us!!!!!!!!!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Really? You made the same thread in two sections? And the one you made in this one has no pics and no vids. :bored:

Bwlee

Established Member
raditude4.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Where did you hear Ford killed Molten Orange Tri-Coat on the SVT Raptor. It's still on their website as one of the 5 colors available. :??:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Really? You made the same thread in two sections? And the one you made in this one has no pics and no vids. :bored:
Apparently he made it in THREE sections no tellng how many he plans. no worries tho a mod will see it and delete all but the one in the raptor section LOL!

now go shrink that damn pic you posted in the one in roadside.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
there are a couple of forums that talk about it but nothing from ford or any reputable source that I have been able to find. looks to me like a whole lot of nothing rumor

Where did you hear Ford killed Molten Orange Tri-Coat on the SVT Raptor. It's still on their website as one of the 5 colors available. :??:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
My buddies father just bought one... in Orange, new. Oh and his son has a white raptor. Raptor family and a SS gt500 in the garage... damn SVT God's house

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The red looks good.

O yeah and its you're not your. :)

Users who are viewing this thread