Monogram 1:24 Built 96' SVT Cobra & Maisto 1:18 Ford GT in Blue

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
First for sale, I have a monogram hand-built, 1:24 scale 1996 SVT Cobra painted in a DSG type color. I don't call it DSG, because I made this model when I was about 13 or 14 years old and there were no 03/04 Cobras out in that time with that paint color. Idk if that paint color was available to other vehicles prior to 2003, but I looked up colors available for 1996 SVT Cobras and that DSG was not one of them.

Considering I made it when I was roughly 13/14 years old, I feel it turned put pretty good, with no paint run, and great detail to the engine. There are minor spots by the rear spoiler where the paint didn't reach and under the hood near the firewall, but it's barely noticeable unless you're specifically looking for it. It is also missing the Cobra snake emblem in the front bumper where the Ford logo is normally placed, it must've fallen off.

I used a piece of fishing line and part of a CD cut in a circle to make it look like a CD was hanging from the rearview mirror.
cNjAhds.jpg

g3qb4Tb.jpg

T98FZxv.jpg

figJtvs.jpg

FquZfGW.jpg

V2dck0u.jpg

uGbNfJw.jpg

mVrUB8C.jpg

0ukTEh9.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Cont....

LZpv9yZ.jpg

aQTI58y.jpg

LtOJfKt.jpg

Pfm4J4r.jpg

Ford GT. New in box, all plastic straps are attached. I believe the OEM color is Liquid Blue.

bE18BuW.jpg

El2CmT7.jpg

Asking

$25 + $7.95 Shipping for the 96' Cobra Model. The case in included, but has a few marks on it, but if you want the case, i'll gladly include it on the purchase.

$26 + 11.50 Shipping for the Ford GT.

I only accept Square, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and CashApp. I do NOT accept PayPal. PayPal however can be added to Google Pay as a payment method and instructions are on both PayPal’s and Google Pay’s website.

You can use any credit/debit card with Square and pay securely after I send you an invoice to your email address which is all I need you to send me. For the latter 3, you can send payment directly to my phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread