More and more signs of the TSB needing to be done...?

ZXMustang

Banned
So tonight I took my shelby through a drive threw for the wife, and while sitting next to the wall with the clutch in and the car is 1st I could hear a hiss, hiss, hiss, hiss. It sounded like the flywheel is already slightly warpped and just bearly hitting the clutch. Then after taking it out of gear, I tried to put it back into 1st and it was like a brick wall for a few seconds then it popped and finally when into gear. It happened twice more while sitting at lights before we got home....from a few minutes away and the car was just bearly warming up. So does it sound like the TSB is needed soon?

Brian

Blaine

Established Member
Don't sound good. But does sound like the signs of the TSB. Find a good Ford dealer so you won't have a ton of BS to go thru to get anything done.

ZXMustang

Banned
I've been to two local dealers that cant seem to replicate the trans issues covered in the TSB and they keep telling me to take it back and drive it until it gets worse. So I have one more dealer that specializes in these kind of cars and I was saving them until the trans issues become more evident. But just the thought of them ripping into my almost brand new car makes my skin crawl.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I've been to two local dealers that cant seem to replicate the trans issues covered in the TSB and they keep telling me to take it back and drive it until it gets worse. So I have one more dealer that specializes in these kind of cars and I was saving them until the trans issues become more evident.

i get the same shit from my dealer as well. but when its hot outside it likes to act up and with a little power shifting from 1st to 2nd sometimes alittle grind. it pisses my off.

ZXMustang

Banned
i get the same shit from my dealer as well. but when its hot outside it likes to act up and with a little power shifting from 1st to 2nd sometimes alittle grind. it pisses my off.

Mine also does that too. It happens almost every pass at the track. I hope they approve the TSB, I just want to move on from this and enjoy my car on the street and track.

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Sounds like you have the symptoms all right. It shouldn't be too hard to move them along by "getting stuck in traffic". Probably wouldn't even have to leave the driveway to get the job done.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread