more newbie questions

BURGESS04COBRA

Established Member
So what's a prv delete and whats a IDC free play kit I have seen posted on here for sale

May93

Established Member
I've been learning the site just by clicking around and reading. Need to figure out myself now how to place pics in thread.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
lol. easy way to search the site because sometimes the search function is awful and doesnt work is just type svtp in google then whatever you are searching :beer:

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
imagejkat.jpg

jraw

Established Member
Ha, whenever I need to search something I just google it, and usually a svtperformance thread pops up with my answer.

Artie1957

Banned
I learned a lot by searching the archive thread! You can see some some of the old timers on here asking the questions that they frown at us for! I guess rank does have its privileges!

Last edited:

BURGESS04COBRA

Established Member
well i use the search alot and it does give random stuff some times ..and i have never heard of the idc freeplay before other than someone is selling one ...and the prv i was told had something to do with fuel.also posting questions on old threads is sometimes a waste....sorry i didnt buy a cobra in 03 and start looking for parts and mods .

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
well i use the search alot and it does give random stuff some times ..and i have never heard of the idc freeplay before other than someone is selling one ...and the prv i was told had something to do with fuel.also posting questions on old threads is sometimes a waste....sorry i didnt buy a cobra in 03 and start looking for parts and mods .

PPRV - parallel pressure relief valve
Yes it does have to do with fuel, and yes the search function does kinda suck. Try clicking the advanced search button, usually comes up with better results.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Lol, I didn't even see that crap below the Google search Jimmy. I've always just searched SVTP via Google that shows up on top.

Users who are viewing this thread