More Rifles

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Hummmm, are there slow guns???:rolleyes:
HAHA! On a similar note...I never understood magazine capacity laws. So it's OK to kill someone with 8 bullets instead of 9 bullets, or 1 bullet.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
HAHA! On a similar note...I never understood magazine capacity laws. So it's OK to kill someone with 8 bullets instead of 9 bullets, or 1 bullet.
Same with knife blade length. Like you can't stab someone to death with a knife shorter than 8" (or whatever the legal limit is to carry in public...)

My definition of gun control: Being able to hit your target :thumbsup:

jacob67

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: More Rifles

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by chunkysoup
why do you constantly post in my threads and have little to do with it? do you have nothing in your life that you have to continue to post irrelavent replies?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, im just trying to figure out why 95% of your post are unbenefical to the site. As long as you post irrelavent posts ,ill be posting with irrelavent replies. Most of your posts make you come off with a screw lost.

butthead.gif
uh, can i like find a screw or something

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC

Yah you cant have a single high capacity clip for your auto, but you can possess as many legal capacity clips as you like. That makes a lot of sense:nonono:

Remember guns dont kill people, f*cked up people kill people and they will use whatever is at their disposal:??:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Rock, Frying Pan, Shovel, Brick, Tire Iron, etc......

Guns dont make people criminals, they are criminals already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread