Mortgage free and looking to move

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I wouldn't move to phoenix either.maybe a smaller city off the grid ...

Thats pretty much the opposite of what the OP is looking to do, so not much help you are lol.

Those people are California transplants.

Doubtful. If that were the case, I wouldnt hate the influx of Nevada, AZ and NM plates every summer when these tards migrate to the ocean and start cluttering up our freeways with their pokey asses.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I work in downtown Phoenix and there are a lot of nice apartments/condos down the street from the high-rise I work in: http://www.apartmentguide.com/neighborhoods/Arizona/Phoenix/Downtown/

1426-

Here's one that specifically goes for the "loft" experience. It's even in their name, lol: http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Arizona/Phoenix/Skyline-Lofts/82369/

1426-

1426-

Last edited:

MFE

Established Member
Thats pretty much the opposite of what the OP is looking to do, so not much help you are lol.

Doubtful. If that were the case, I wouldnt hate the influx of Nevada, AZ and NM plates every summer when these tards migrate to the ocean and start cluttering up our freeways with their pokey asses.

That's funny, becuase before I got done driving the 5 from SF to LA and then the 10 to AZ I was googling how to yell "get the **** out of the left lane" in Spanish.

jbs$

Established Member
Wilmington, in my view, of the cities you named, the best life style and year round weather. Additionally, there is a big College that brings in decent quality intertainment. Car scene is ok, easy ride down to Myrtle Beach.

02gt87

Established Member
age 30 and already paid off your mortgage?? What are your keys to success I'm 28 and still have 115k to go lol

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
age 30 and already paid off your mortgage?? What are your keys to success I'm 28 and still have 115k to go lol

Should have taken out that 30yr the same day you were delivered per SVTP financial consulting. What were you doing for those 9 months? Reading LS1Tech? ;-)

My guess is the OP kept his budget low or got an inheritance to help out. Either way, smart man paying off his mortgage.

allister

Established Member
You only live once!!! Why not do all 3??? Sign a 1 year lease at each location. Then in the middle of your 3rd year, come up with a new 3 year plan based off your experiences over the last 3 years. The 3 places you mentioned are all so different. That's what I would try to do if your job allows it. Go where the road takes you. Good luck.

02gt87

Established Member
Should have taken out that 30yr the same day you were delivered per SVTP financial consulting. What were you doing for those 9 months? Reading LS1Tech? ;-)

My guess is the OP kept his budget low or got an inheritance to help out. Either way, smart man paying off his mortgage.

:D !!! and i thought i was doing fairly well by getting my mortgage at 24 I guess I shouldve shot for 18 and taken out a 10yr mortgage haha

Users who are viewing this thread