Motor Tren Rat Rod vs Aventador

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
obviously I would choose the lambo, but rat rods are easily my favorite type of vehicle they are just simply bad ass

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
obviously the lambo is over the top....but i cant say i would hate driving the rat rod a few days a week to work or to shows.....the creativity of those are amazing.

bull3441

Established Member
A guy locl to me Rat Rodded a 2010 Camaro. He took a grinder to it and left it outside for a few months. Then added a SRA, built 485ci, KB, etc. Gets a lot of attention.

Last edited:

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
I would usually say lambo 99% of the time but there is a guy in my home town that I would rather have his rat rod over a lambo. His car made hot rod a couple months ago. Robert killians rat rod: sorry for shitty pics

668af191.jpg

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Never understood the facination with Rat Rods. They look like unfinished rust buckets with a big engine and after watching that video that is how they ride.

The Lambo is really not that fast. Did he really just say that?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A guy locl to me Rat Rodded a 2010 Camaro. He took a grinder to it and left it outside for a few months. Then added a SRA, built 485ci, KB, etc. Gets a lot of attention.

I think someone posted pics of that Camaro here not too long ago. I'm not really into rat rods, so the Lambo would be one I'd be interested in. And what a gorgeous Lambo it is. I like it in white....a lot! :rockon:

Saleen4971

Established Member
if i wanted a car that would pretty much jsut sit and get looked at, rat rod. but i like driving cars, so lambo.

1hot281

Established Member
Between those two; Lambo.

Between the Rat Rod, and any other modern car on the planet... I'd rather have a modern car...

What a pile of garbage. A 2012 Mazda Miata would probably rape that thing in just about any contest of performance, except maybe a dyno competition, or a straight-line drag race... but really with those skinny ass tires i'd bet the Miata would give it a run for it's money... hahaha

Sorry but I have to echo some of the sentiments already stated here; Rat Rods to me, look like unfinished projects... and apparently (according to the video) are uncomfortable, barely drivable, unsafe deathtraps...

I found David Freiburger's attempts to downplay the Lambo's performance wildly entertaining... "It's not THAT fast..." Compared to what? It'll run 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, on regular street Pirelli's, on the street... not a prepped drag strip... and that's bloody fast... and if you fancy a run at the drag strip, it'll bang off 10-second passes with little drama. Not to mention the 217mph top speed.

Asking the question "Which would get more girls" is a douche comparison in it's own right... Plenty of girls think the Volkswagon Beetle is a "cool" car... doesn't make me want one.

If you're buying cars to get girls, you're doing it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread