Moving to Florida, buying a mustang.

Bleedsblue

Established Member
It's a little ways away but I live in Boston and I'm working on moving to Florida. I am a huge Mustang lover. I've owned 5 (3 Cobras). I have a 12 Wrangler right now because it's hard to have a stang here due to weather and cost of living. When I get there I'm going to trade it in or keep it and buy something SWEEEET. I can't wait. I lived in Sarasota for about a year and I loved it. This time I'm going to try South Florida. Come to find out I can make way better money doing what I do down there (auto damage appraiser) which is crazy considering how much more it costs to live up here. Hows the life style down there? I know its hot. I love the heat so its that's not an issue.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Lifestyle is very chill depending on where you live. Down here everyone drives and they suck at it, so you will stay busy. Lots of hot cars, good roads

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
It's a little ways away but I live in Boston and I'm working on moving to Florida. I am a huge Mustang lover. I've owned 5 (3 Cobras). I have a 12 Wrangler right now because it's hard to have a stang here due to weather and cost of living. When I get there I'm going to trade it in or keep it and buy something SWEEEET. I can't wait. I lived in Sarasota for about a year and I loved it. This time I'm going to try South Florida. Come to find out I can make way better money doing what I do down there (auto damage appraiser) which is crazy considering how much more it costs to live up here. Hows the life style down there? I know its hot. I love the heat so its that's not an issue.

Your going to love it. I moved here from Worcester 2 years ago and do not look back. Though I do miss Mass and the fall weather but it's worth it and it's only a 3hr flight back if you want to see that stuff. LOL

People here are much different though compared to mass. Not as fast moving but a lot more relaxed. It's okay to be late here I guess is a nicer way too. LOL But when you meet the people, theyare very friendly and easy to enjoy being around.

Will be nice to have another "Mass-hole" around lol

Bleedsblue

Established Member
I can't wait. I'm in the process of selling all of my shit and saving money. I know about the hot girls but I'm bringing one with me so I will have to ignore them. I know it's gonna be a better fit for me then here and I won't miss the "seasons" as I have had 33 years of them. "I love seasons. That's why I live in a place that skips the shitty ones" - Daniel Tosh

Users who are viewing this thread