Moving to Vermont?

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
One of the ideas my Fiancee and I have been throwing around is moving to Vermont in a few years. I have family there, and I just love how beautiful the state is. My concern is the car scene, more importantly the mustang scene. Are there mustang shops or tuners in that state? What about a nearby state? What about drag strips? We were thinking somewhere near Burlington - obviously so it's easier to get a job.

Chris

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
fordracerguy said:
My concern is the car scene, more importantly the mustang scene. Are there mustang shops or tuners in that state? What about a nearby state? What about drag strips? We were thinking somewhere near Burlington - obviously so it's easier to get a job. Chris

Well, there is a Mustang club in the Plattsburg, NY area (not sure of the name), then the New Hampshire mustang club, and then the Montreal Mustang club. Drag Strips, well, again just outside of Montreal is the Sanair Dragway, which would only be a little more than an hour from Burlington, and New England Dragway in Epping NH, near the NH coast line.

Turner shops, not sure about VT., but I know there is a dyno shop in Concord, NH where the NH mustang club has alot of dyno days, and they do a lot of mustang tuning...

Sorry to be so vauge, but hopefully someone ealse here can chime in with specific names and places..

ponynx

Established Member
i dont think there is anything in vt, i have some of the outlaw cars come to me for tuning and i think if there was something closer they would not make the long trip

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
What city is your shop located?

ponynx said:
i dont think there is anything in vt, i have some of the outlaw cars come to me for tuning and i think if there was something closer they would not make the long trip

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
atlantic coast mustang located in Brookline, NH. New englands only Premier authorized Steeda Dealer, Maximum Motorsports Authorized Dealer, Scott Drake resto parts and several others

ponynx

Established Member
we are in hudson nh , about 1 mile from nashua . you can visit our website in the sig , between us ( protree performance & dyno ) and performance dyno in concord nh , im pretty sure we can meet your needs . thanks

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
I guess I have to re-think things here. Vermont seems pretty far from these places. I got spoiled here in California with everything so close. Maybe i'll have to open a drag strip :)

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread