Moving without a U-haul is not a problem...

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
When you have 2 Lightnings :burnout::burnout:

I moved to Arizona in mid August and I have been meaning to post up the pics. Mike (Kyro-Genik) was nice enough to help haul some of my stuff 300 miles and back. He also helped with the moving and all that for free gas and a ham sandwich! :thumbsup:

Anyway, enjoy the pics of the dirty Lightning (mine) and Mike's in show condition. bastard! Mine was used for the bed, mattress, couch, clothes and a 97 Cobra. Mike had the washer, dryer and various car parts. He did not enjoy that drive since he had to go slow lol

move2.gif

move1.gif

3svts.gif

move3.gif

towit.gif

He says he is ditching the Ford emblem for the natural butterfly... :poke:
bfly.gif

Once again, thanks Mike and btw, when are you coming to SIR for some racing? I also have been trying to hunt you down on Xbox live for some Halo3 (do you have guitar hero 3? lol)

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Mai, shoulda just had the hubby drive the Cobra, instead of renting the hauler. Or is the Cobra still not running?

It's amazing you could fit all the stuff you and your husband own, in the bed of two Lightnings. Absolutely AMAZING!

It would take me 50 trips with my Lightning to move my family's belongings, and even then, I'm not sure that would get everything.

I hate moving. Always nice to have a friend help!

Stewart

Last edited:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
the Cobra is still not running. Well actually it is, but it wouldnt make it farther than maybe 5 miles before it blows up. :lol:

Short story, my husband and i are no longer together. I moved to a condo and so we split half of our stuff. And i wish it only took one trip, in fact i have been slowly moving my stuff for about 3 weeks back and forth to el paso and tucson. The last sunday i completely moved everything was about 2 2 full trips in the lightning with the cobra loaded and the last one with Mike, both of us fully loaded.

I guess I couldve rented a u haul but i had a weird situation with my job where i couldnt move everything in one day. And it really was more fun anyway! LOL

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
dang, i wish you were moving closer, i could use a good mechanic, i mean neighbor. he he he

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
not only was it free gas and a ham sandwhich you bought me a bottle of hot sauce thats nearly gone :)
but I had a blast...even tho I did keep boxing in that Jetta that kept being a dick :D
As for when Im coming out to SIR I dunno yet :( I wanna get out there soon but not untill I get the MP on so I can atleast have some hope against you :p

And it really was more fun anyway! LOL

and you kept screwing with my stereo trying to make the display PINK of all things! :p

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Sorry about the split but atleast you got good friends to keep you occupied. Good luck with the new job and the new track nearby:burnout:

Stinger2007

Established Member
My goodness, I guess we have all come a long ways since the Snakes on the Plane era.

Congrats on your revelations, and your move. I hate moving too, maybe moving at the end of this year, December. Rrrrrrrr.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Damn Mai, I'm sorry to hear of your split. :(

Moving sucks even more under those conditions.

Stewart

Users who are viewing this thread