MPSAutosalvage - WARNING!!!

dessert1st

If you've considered buying from Mpsautosalvage.com, you may want to reconsider.

I had a pretty bad experience with them, they are real scammers.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Not a lot to go on there. Details, details, details... Give us proof. What was the specific issue and how was it handled and thus left unresolved?

I have ordered stuff from them many times and only one small issue. It was such a slight issue, I did not worry about fixing it as I sold the part and got what I needed.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
If you've considered buying from Mpsautosalvage.com, you may want to reconsider.

:smmon:

I have ordered a MINT radio bezel from them for my 96 saleen no issues, i have ordered many parts from them and they fed ex them in well packaged boxes.

they also send me 2 $25 dollar gift cards over the holidays, and that saved me some money on one of the more expensive items they were selling.

I used to hate them because all their items were in my opinion way above market or forum value, but lately i've come across come good stuff.

If i ever needed a dash or interior item or anything that had NO BROKEN TABS i would contact them over any other vendor.

ForgotMyUsrname

Established Member
I've been there dozens of times and had no issues. One issue from one person! = all experiences.

qwikhuh

Established Member
Four posts and bashing a shop that has been in business for 20 years without any details SMH

scribell

Established Member

I have been doing business with them for years and I have spent a lot of money there. I have never had a bad experience. Not once. I have dealt with Rob on the phone many times and he has always helped me out.

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
bought lots of stuff from them myself too, as of lately have gotten great deals as well. Never had a problem at all

stanggirl14

Established Member
Same here although I've never bought any large/expensive items, got an FPDM from them 2 weeks ago and had it the next day.
No complaints here.

93blucoupe

Established Member
I've never had an issue with them. I bought my IRS, complete exhaust and some interior pieces and got good deals and good quality parts.

pnypwr289

Established Member
I cant say good or bad...but I bought a shaker setup from them and it took them a month to get it to me...funny thing is when I started sending angry emails I had my parts in 3 days after that...weird...

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
waiting.... waiting.... waiting.....

sub :pop:

Lol I'm not a tough guy but I see by his posts he was looking for a IRS on here, I guess he was trying to get one from mps and had a bad deal, who knows.

All I was gonna say is OP you put this in the stupidest section, should of tool your lazy ass to roadside and at least had a ****in reason and not a random statement. But please do tell

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
If OP is going to start a thread dragging a company's name through the mud but doesn't share his experience= PERMABANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member

If your going to bash someone you should at least tell people what you bad experiance was. I have bought from them in the past and when I had an issue with anything they resolved it instantly. I would never come on here bashing a company that had been around a long time with no details at all. This could get you banned from this site forever I would think.:rolling::rolling:

Triple Black

Established Member
The OP's lack of response to inquiries about his experience with MPS, has turned a thread meant harm MPS into a ringing endorsement.

Users who are viewing this thread