Mr BMR. Help

spdracr0

Established Member
Loosened up converter tad and now no hooky! Went from mid 1.4x to now blowing tires off. Shoulda left it alone. Given track was not the best. I rolled it out and could go mid 1.60s low 1.7. Only thing I have is single adjustable shocks 3 clicks from soft. Swaybar still on. Track was cold and not much action at all. Tires have some miles. Would like for it to sit a lil more level too. But 60 is more portant. 295/55/15 out back, Hoosiers up front. On the bright side, with a 1.45 it woulda went in the nines.

BMR Tech

List your full suspension set-up, your power level, gear ratio, and anything else important.

We'll get that thing "dead" hookin...

spdracr0

Established Member
Full weight, 3.55 gear, all stock susp except single adjustable rear shocks, car has TVS and runs low 10s. I need it hook all the time even under non optimal conditions. I have not messed with anything because it worked so good. It has never really transferred but 60 ft has always been good. I need the complete deal!!

BMR Tech

First things first.......before spending a ton of money.

The car is squatting.

If a car squats....you need to control the movement of the chassis in relation to the axle.

Ideally, you would want to firm the compression up a little to help with squat...and firm the rebound up drastically, so when it squats...it doesn't "pop" back up so quickly.

Since you have single adjustables with no compression adjustment, well....you cannot help squat - so you need to go full firm (clockwise) on the shocks, then make a pass and see what it does.

After you do that, chime back in. If it doesn't help, we may have to start getting serious. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread