MRT H-Pipe Group Purchase Inside.

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
That is pretty high priced for a stainless pipe. I ordered a stainless o/r x from vrs and only paid 190. Catted version for the x pipe were 250. I can't wait for soundclips of this though. On my 01 gt I had 1 chamber flows and the prochamber, nice and deep.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Come on people, lets get this done. This H is gonna make that X sound like a ricer....LOL

That is true. My last time at the dragstrip my friends in the stands told me my car was louder than a drag corvette. The H-pipe makes the car sound like a big mean old musclecar.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
magnaflows o/r X is $375
Bassani's o/r X is around $300 for the stainless one.

The only cheap on is the prochamber. Which is not SS

Looks like we got 10.

cdh027

Established Member
I've got the first gen. offroad h-pipe from MRT. It actually just started leaking before I put it up for the winter in November. If I remember correctly, it sounded like it was on the drivers side "ball fitment" connection. You think MRT would do me right and give me a discount on thier new pipe since they know the first ones were defective ? If so, I'll go in on this group purchase.

mosconiac

Established Member
03snake: Did you get an error when ordering online? I got an error related to shipping (which is being waived) when I tried.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by mosconiac
03snake: Did you get an error when ordering online? I got an error related to shipping (which is being waived) when I tried.

I got the same error

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
This is from MRT from the other post

"OK!!
It is time to order your H-pipe!
After you enter the coupon code: terminator

It will show a $24.00 discount...
Shipping will still show up as $35.00, you will not be charged for the shipping, as I will be doing these orders manually myself. You will be charged the Group buy price and that is it!

I will also send you a reciept if you so desire. Please reply and ask for it after you have placed your order and I will send it to you ASAP!
I hope you enjoy your new MRT H-pipe!
Thanks again for your orders!"

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Yes I did. I then called the number on their website, and David answered the phone, so I placed my order right then. David said his website software is acting up, so a phone call may be the quickest way, Damn I can't wait to get this pipe on my car. The Borla's are making me go deaf!!!

Last edited:

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by cdh027
I've got the first gen. offroad h-pipe from MRT. It actually just started leaking before I put it up for the winter in November. If I remember correctly, it sounded like it was on the drivers side "ball fitment" connection. You think MRT would do me right and give me a discount on thier new pipe since they know the first ones were defective ? If so, I'll go in on this group purchase.

Email or call whoever it was you worked with to order your first pipe from them. Tell them whats going on, most likely they will do like they did with me and send you a new pipe free of charge on the assumption that youll send your old one back to them for testing once you remove it from your car.

Users who are viewing this thread