MRT H-Pipe Group Purchase Inside.

MRT-Direct

Established Member
OK!!
It is time to order your H-pipe!
After you enter the coupon code: terminator

It will show a $24.00 discount...
Shipping will still show up as $35.00, you will not be charged for the shipping, as I will be doing these orders manually myself. You will be charged the Group buy price and that is it!

I will also send you a reciept if you so desire. Please reply and ask for it after you have placed your order and I will send it to you ASAP!
I hope you enjoy your new MRT H-pipe!
Thanks again for your orders

Also my cart software is being weird. If you get an error in your process of ordering, please just send me all of your info and I'll take care of it.!

cdh027

Established Member
David, would you be able to help me with my H-pipe that I purchased from you guys last summer ? It's starting to leak like I mentioned in the post above. Please let me know, I really like the sound of the h-pipe combined with my magnaflow catback, but that leaking it's really annoying.

Thanks,

Darrin

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice that we now have an aftermarket H-pipe. However, I wouldn't expect any significant gains from the MRT pipe because it won't improve much over the stock pipe. How much different is the sound vs. the stock H-pipe. Anyone actually hear it on an '03 Cobra?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Nice that we now have an aftermarket H-pipe. However, I wouldn't expect any significant gains from the MRT pipe because it won't improve much over the stock pipe. How much different is the sound vs. the stock H-pipe. Anyone actually hear it on an '03 Cobra?

Bob you are correct in a way. You probably will not see much for peak #s with swapping out the H pipe for an aftermarket one. However the area under the curve really benefits. Also so does TQ. i will have some Dynos after i swap to this pipe. Im guessing 5-10 at very most peak. But i bet there will be some nice gains in the mid range for HP and TQ. Sound over the stock H will be louder for sure and have a low tone. Where as an X pipe has more of a raspy tone. And X and H are virtually the same in performance gains. its pretty much sounds preference. I love the sound of H pipes. X pipes are to raspy for me. Catted Xs sound good. But an o/r X is a different story.

here is a graph of a before and after with an MRT pipe. Mind you this was on a 99 GT. All it had was a Vortech and catback
The after dyno was the stock mid pipe was removed and replaced with an MRT catted H.

attachment.php

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Whoo Hoo, Mine is ordered as well. David must have fixed his webpage cart. It worked fine for me. Come on UPS and Sunny weather!!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Ordered mine this morning. Time to piss off the police again :p That was one of the reasons why i sold my 96 GT. I said i wasnt going to change the Mid pipe on this car.

I lied! :D :D

Blue03

Established Member
I sure hope they have this pipe fixed. I initially purchased a "second generation" pipe and it leaked from the passenger side horribly. I have a hoist so installing it was not the problem. After 4 hours of pissing around with it I threw my hands up and contacted the vendor I bought it from. He took the pipe back, repaid me the shipping and sent me a Magnaflow X. It fit like a glove and did not leak. He spoke with MRT and at first it did not look like the pipe was going to be taken back. I sure hope you guys have better luck than me. I got my Magnaflow catted "X" for $399 shipped. Good luck.

cdh027

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03
I sure hope they have this pipe fixed. I initially purchased a "second generation" pipe and it leaked from the passenger side horribly. I have a hoist so installing it was not the problem. After 4 hours of pissing around with it I threw my hands up and contacted the vendor I bought it from. He took the pipe back, repaid me the shipping and sent me a Magnaflow X. It fit like a glove and did not leak. He spoke with MRT and at first it did not look like the pipe was going to be taken back. I sure hope you guys have better luck than me. I got my Magnaflow catted "X" for $399 shipped. Good luck.

I didnt get a reply yet. I hope MRT will help me out with mine ?

CobraTone

Established Member
Ordering mine tonight or tomorrow morning. Have to call my buddy and see if I can ship it to his place. Also still debating on catted or non.:beer:

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03
I had the same problem, but took it to my exhaust shop and they modified it to fit. Its a great pipe aside from the leak BS, theres a definate low end gain, and the sound is great. Personally I pick sound for my midpipe, because either way you arent going to gain much no matter if you go with H or X.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Ok for you guys who like me ordered the o/r version. Do the same MIL eliminators from Dallas mustang for older cars still work on our 03's? I read in a post the other day saying that Ford changed the adapters on the 02 sensors??? Is this true??

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread