MSC v2.0, presented by Billetflow, Metco Motorsports, MGW, Reichard Racing and Zone-5

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Hank, great event. I only spectated this time but I had an excellent day watching you guys race and talking with everyone. Freebies rock! thanks to the contributing vendors. For MSC 3 let's shoot for a day with a wind chill above 20. LOL! :beer:

I saw that pulley go on Sonicsobo's car. Doug and JB had it on in a couple minutes. I think we need to see a head to head pulley install between Doug and Dana... :-D

trey193

Established Member
I had a great time as well. Major props to Hank for putting the word out on track prep and getting it done, I saw them spray it numerous times and IMHO the track was as good as it could be given the conditions. Great seeing everyone Doug and J.B. . And lastly props again to Matt (High Roller) on getting his car into the low elevens(11.19) and taking home the moneys!!:beer:

Last edited:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Definetly a great time....I was having to much fun to let the cold bother me..lol.........can't wait for the next one Hank!:beer:

Thanks again to everyone involved with putting this on....and the track prep.

Gonna have to do some shopping off Kelly's site.......had some good pictures that would make a kick ass poster!

Thanks for being there also Kelly.........if your reading this!:beer:

Ken

hj16

Established Member
Killer95GT302 - Good to have you out there, and congrats on the 10.92...very sick considering the stock bottom end and only 14psi :rockon:

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Killer95GT302, I got a bunch of great vids just need to convert them, but I will need a host.
HighRoller- I setup right behind your car for the final run and it looked great until about second ten of your run when someone walked over and stood right in front of my camera. Still a decent shot though. Send me your email and I would be happy to email it to you.

Some of the vids in the beginning suck because I was shivering so bad that the camera was shaking well beyond the stabilization capes of my camera. :)

Aaron

Nickthegenius

Originally posted by MG01SVT
I got a bunch of great vids just need to convert them, but I will need a host.

Hey, I was up at the US41 meet last Saturday and found this post while searching for some vids that might possibly have footage of my car in it. I'd happily host the vids as long as my bandwidth holds out just so I can get my hands on any footage whatsoever of my car.

Here is a pic of my car so you can see if you have any shots of my car on the track. If so, I'll host the vids as a "thank you" for the footage of my car.

LSIDE.JPG

Last edited:

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Well, the video is finished and it is freaking Huge. 77 MB!! I guess I could have trimmed it down, but I did not want to cut anyone out.. If anyone wants to host it let me know or If I need to break it into parts I can do that as well. Nick indicated that his bandwidth might not hold up so I dont want to crash him. Anybody have a crapload of bandwidth waiting to be tested?

Let me know

Aaron

Killer95GT302

Established Member
Well, I dont really have the space to host that, but you might want to post up in the pics and vids section to see if there is anyone there who can. Just a thought.

I WANNA SEE THAT VID!

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by MG01SVT
Well, the video is finished and it is freaking Huge. 77 MB!! I guess I could have trimmed it down, but I did not want to cut anyone out.. If anyone wants to host it let me know or If I need to break it into parts I can do that as well. Nick indicated that his bandwidth might not hold up so I dont want to crash him. Anybody have a crapload of bandwidth waiting to be tested?

Let me know

Aaron
PM Cobra Jack on www.ChicagoSVT.com, he said hed host any MSC videos

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Ok I am going to FTP the vid to Cobra Jack at around 4:15 CST this evening.

A

Users who are viewing this thread