MSC v2.0, presented by Billetflow, Metco Motorsports, MGW, Reichard Racing and Zone-5

wuplash

Established Member
i had a blast but man it was a brutally cold day.i had thought of running my cobra but got a little nervous after seeing that white cobra blow the rear diff.so i figured playing it safe was better being i was 240 miles from home and could not bear the hassle of changing shafts on such a brutal windy cold day.i saw some great passes and meet some familiar faces again for this year,but man who's silver 03 cobra was that sporting the crower stage 3 cams it sounded awesome:beer: when we have another msc event i'am already planning to attend and will have my level 5 and diff cover brace installed so i can at least run and get some more passes on my setup so i can determine if i want to keep the 2.60 setup and play with it or if a kb is in my future.maybe the guys who ran some new best's will post there results later on :rockon:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by wuplash
i had a blast but man it was a brutally cold day.i had thought of running my cobra but got a little nervous after seeing that white cobra blow the rear diff..........

but man who's silver 03 cobra was that sporting the crower stage 3 cams it sounded awesome:beer:
The driver of the white Cobra was a newbie, he tried to ride out the wheel hop....and we all know how that usually ends up:bash:

That silver Cobra with the Crowers Stage 3s was wtw5794 a local guy from Chicago. The mutha f*cka sounds mean as hell :rockon:

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
I had a great time, got free stuff, and won cash!!!!

Thanks To Hank and the crew for setting this up.

Sponsors - Billetflow, MGW, MJ, Metco, SuttonHP for setting up, running and funding the payouts for the Heads-Up Class & reichardracing all rocked and donated cool stuff and $$$. That is really bitchen that they give back to the guys that support them. They all have great stuff and thanks again for supporting MSC..

Billetflow had some really sweet stuff there and I really want that diff cover but I am gonna have to wait for the cast ones when they come out.

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
um... MM was not a sponsor... maybe next year! :beer:

one that you left out was http://www.reichardracing.com/, a big thumb's up to Jim@RR

I really like doing this type of thing, it gives me a chance to give back a little, just wish more people would come out for the fun!!

Last edited:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 10th03Cobra
Sponsors - Billetflow, MGW, MJ, Metco, & http://www.reichardracing.com,/ all rocked and donated cool stuff and $$$. That is really bitchen that they give back to the guys that support them. They all have great stuff and thanks again for supporting MSC..

Billetflow had some really sweet stuff there and I really want that diff cover but I am gonna have to wait for the cast ones when they come out.
You forgot SuttonHP for setting up, running and funding the payouts for the Heads-Up Class:D

dougwg

Established Member
very true very true!

SuttonHP kicks a$$:rockon: :thumbsup: :burnout:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
You forgot SuttonHP for setting up, running and funding the payouts for the Heads-Up Class:D

I agree a big thanks for SuttonHP for funding the Heads-Up Class:D And also to Doug for sponsoring the event as well as always willing to help others out when they need break or need parts:beer:

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
I had a great time as well and hope to bring my car next time. I spent most of the day recording passes and got some great footage. Although, in other parts of my filming I was shivering so bad that you can 't quite tell what exactly you are looking at. :) The event was definitely worth the drive (240 miles) and the cold. Thanks to all who made this event possible.

Aaron

sobo

Established Member
hey thanks doug for putting on my pulley in that cold wind! the car is an animal now!!!!!
billetflow rocks:rockon:

Killer95GT302

Established Member
I just want to say thanks for everyone that put this together, It was well worth the $35.

Also thanks to all the sponsers that were there, and thanks to J.R. from metric motorsports for the clock prize for apparently having the fastest car there!

Hey MG01SVT, will you be posting the videos that you took up on here anytime soon? I would love to see the races!

Thanks again,
Milos
:beer:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Originally posted by MG01SVT
I had a great time as well and hope to bring my car next time. I spent most of the day recording passes and got some great footage. Although, in other parts of my filming I was shivering so bad that you can 't quite tell what exactly you are looking at. :) The event was definitely worth the drive (240 miles) and the cold. Thanks to all who made this event possible.

Aaron

Aaron by any chance did you get on tape the finals for the heads up class that you could host for everyone!Thanks!

hj16

Established Member
Videos will be up soon :thumbsup:

Including: Lots of the "legal" drag racing...... and the street racing that followed :D (The players - Modded 2000 R, CPI 03 Cobra and CPIEP 03 Cobra)

Users who are viewing this thread