MSX Customers: Please Read

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
All I got to say is Its great to be a member here!Hopefully everyone gets their issues resolved.Thanks Sid ,L.L, and Fade2 black for looking out for your members.:beer:

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
Craig Mack said:
.......Jake Lamotta has a very brash personality, kind of offensive at times, but he doesn't play games. He is straight up and does his job well. The work he does isn't cheap (isnt super expensive either) but you better believe it'll be 100% bullshit free. :rockon:
You wouldn't believe the conversation he had with Billy. It was absolutely Hilarious. He owned him soo bad it was sick. I wish you all could have heard it....it was like talking to a 9 year old child.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's related to this famous Lamotta:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_LaMotta :bowdown:

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
I feel that I have failed to protect our members from the malfeasants that have occurred. I assure you that I will try to prevent said events in the future, and in an effort to do so RPMOutlet is also no longer an SVTP Authorized Vendor.

You shouldn't feel bad at all. You did more than any other site owner would of done, and rather than dismiss or just delete the post's. you actually looked into it. Mad prop's goes out to you.

You can not control when a once good company turns sour. But you can control if the word get's out to members.
You stepped up when the member's needed help... Plain and Simple you guys rock!!!!!!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Yeah, just read through that other thread. This is insane.

I've never heard of a story this bad regarding a shop.

czen1028

Established Member
Thanks Sid , L.L, and Fade2 Black!! Not alot of operations will put poeple in front of the dollar and take care of people like if they were your brothers!!

Thank you!!

....MSX happy I didnt call you a week ago!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Thanks Sid , L.L, and Fade2 Black!! Not alot of operations will put poeple in front of the dollar and take care of people like if they were your brothers!!

Thank you!!

....MSX happy I didnt call you a week ago!

Right is right and truth is truth. Nobody should get screwed over, you should pay for what you get and get what you pay for.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Dang, back from the dead. The whole Billy situation over the years has just been a nightmare for trusting customers.

Yea the whole MSX situation was really bad, but this time it is even worse. There are others that I have heard about that don't even post on forums. I apologize for bringing this dinosaur back from the dead, but this need's to be seen. Billy has got away with ripping people off for WAY too long.

Users who are viewing this thread