MSX Customers: Please Read

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
SID297 said:
This is a pm I got from Billy:
He is correct. The prorated amount I owe him is $40. I'll be sending it out tomorrow. I am posting this to show that MSX will have some assets if someone has to pursue a legal option.

You don't post up that much but when you do it's well worth the wait. LMFAO!:lol:

Flash2211

Established Member
I'd wait 5 months...that's how long I had to wait for my $400.00 headers...oh no I think it was $700.00...should have bought from Summit:loser:

dougwg

Established Member
SID297 said:
He is correct. The prorated amount I owe him is $40. I'll be sending it out tomorrow. I am posting this to show that MSX will have some assets if someone has to pursue a legal option.

Wait a min....

I thought you only charge for the first 15 days of the month then the last part of the month is free.

In this case; the money he spent is all used up by the 15th of each month and you owe him NOTHING!

:thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
SID297 said:
This is a pm I got from Billy:

hahahahahahahahaha! ROTFPIMP! :lol:

make him wait six months and then send him a check that looks like its been beat to hell and back, like Craig's motor :kaboom:

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
svt4stv said:
hahahahahahahahaha! ROTFPIMP! :lol:

make him wait six months and then send him a check that looks like its been beat to hell and back, like Craig's motor :kaboom:

:lol: :lol:

Billy: Hey sid! This wasn't the check I was promised! Why is it all oiley and crumpled up?

Sid: Oh Billy, that check will work just fine! I promise the oil and crumples won't effect it's performance as you slip it into the deposit tube at the bank!

Billy: Eh....I think I just want my money back, i'm done with this.

Sid: Sorry Billy, there are no refunds, but if you send the check back, i'll wash it with soap and water. Hows that sound?

:bored: :bored: :bored:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
Craig Mack said:
:lol: :lol:

Billy: Hey sid! This wasn't the check I was promised! Why is it all oiley and crumpled up?

Sid: Oh Billy, that check will work just fine! I promise the oil and crumples won't effect it's performance as you slip it into the deposit tube at the bank!

Sid: Sorry Billy, there are no refunds, but if you send the check back, i'll wash it with soap and water. Hows that sound?

:bored: :bored: :bored:
i have to edit this...

Sid: sorry, there was a mix up with shipping, that check was supposed to go to a guy in tennesee and he got your check, and it was supposed to be oily, and dirty.

Billy: so can you get my check from that guy and get it to my while giving him this dirty check i have.

Sid: guess what, the guy in tennesee isnt cooperating, he wants to keep the check.. (suprise)

Billy: ya know what, i think i just want my $ back.

Billy: this isnt teh check i was expecting and it still wont be right even if it gets washed.

Sid: well i tell ya what, send me the motor back and ill send you your full refund of $10.

-lockdown-

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I get busy for a few days and look at what I miss:)

BTW, My cobra at 17 psi makes 612 hp, not 521, or 522.

-Jeff
'that's what iam saying' how the heck is a whipple cobra @ 17# of boost going to dyno at 521rwhp even 550rwhp someone doesnt know what the heck there doing....

ColorMeGone

Established Member
Billy,
sadly you are showing your young age in the way you have dealt with this issue. I guess it's why most 26 year olds are not able to build successful businesses. Don't make the mistaking of thinking just because this has occurred with a customer across the country, and over the internet that it wont effect your local business. It will also flow over to the Mustang boards, including the local ones, and I for one will be sure it's discussed at Sacramento Raceway this weekend. It's a small world.

Last edited:

03SBSVT

Banned
LightningFast00 said:
You have the nutsac to come on here and blame us and the mods... :cuss:

Change your business practices or start drawing a government check...
:lol: :lol: :lol: ahahahah how in the hell did you get that out of what Billybobber said??? ahaha! :loser:

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
pitstain said:
You know what a real good vendor is like?

Me: ring ring ring

Chris Nelson: NAPA Tolland this is Chris !

Me: ............

Thats a vendor!
I never get a hold of that Loser :bash:

I always end up talking to his daddy :poke:

Got to get a good jab in for Chris since his turnaround time on my last shipment was delayed by a couple days....

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
I edited it even more :-D

bmfgsxr said:
i have to edit this...

Sid: sorry, there was a mix up with shipping, that check was supposed to go to a guy in tennesee and he got your check, and it was supposed to be oily, and dirty.

Billy: so can you get my check from that guy and get it to my while giving him this dirty check i have.

Sid: guess what, the guy in tennesee isnt cooperating, he wants to keep the check.. (suprise)

Sid: Ooo wait billy, sorry, I just found out the check i sent you was a refurbished check for someone else.

Billy: Ok, so where is my check?

Sid: (No response)

Billy: Whatever. ya know what, i think i just want my $ back.

Billy: this isnt teh check i was expecting and it still wont be right even if it gets washed.

Sid: well i tell ya what, send me the motor back and ill send you your full refund of $10.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
I say god damn. I'm still in disbelief!

Now I'll need to have another performance shop open up my engine to see if he even did what he said he did for it. How can I trust if he actually did send my heads off to the machine shop for P&P? Did he even upgrade my valve springs when he did the cam swap? My engine is one giant question mark now and potentially a ticking time bomb. :(

rem177

Established Member
Say, what happened to all of those people with 'Built by MSX' signatures? LOL, amirite?

yeah i cant help but feel sorry for those who did get work done by them, because who knows if you did in fact get your money's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread