Multi Vitamins?

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Who here takes multi vitamins? I just got some Mega Men Sports VitaPak from GNC for energy and to make sure im getting what I need cause I eat like crap. I know they are overpriced but like them cause it does give me a lot of energy.

I am wondering if anyone else knows about or recomends these? Or maybe a better type of vitapaks.

Domingo

LTs on a V6 Vert
Established Member
I take centrum ultra men's, since it's one of the few that has no fish products in it.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Actually I have those too, but I dont get the same amount of energy from that as I do with the mega men. Then again the centerum doesnt have any energy stuff in it.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
If you eat crappy then a multi will do you wonders. If you don't receive any raised energy levels it's because you eat good enough. I try to eat as clean as I can and buy supps from Vitamin Shoppe all the time for vitamins and protein. Out of all the multis I had none ever gave me a noticeable boost. I also work out 4 times a week as well. Stick with the Mega Man or Vitamin Shoppe brand which may be cheaper.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Wasn't there just a thread on a Multi Vitamin not even a week or two ago?

Anyway.. I take Opti-Men. Definitely recommend it and have recommended to friends who won't go a day without taking it.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I take the one a day and a iron pill. weird i have to take two of the "one a days" is what the bottle says

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I'm also taking Mega Men Multi-V. Never really noticed an energy boost but I never really tried to pay attention

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
What I seem to hate about trying to figure out which is the best one is, that everyone says something different. Seems like no one can agree on the same vitamins lol. Although I keep hearing Opti-Men. I might try those after I run outta these mega mens.

The thing I like about these is, it has thermo ... something or another. I guess it helps boost your metobolism.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
I started the thread last week... after a week of taking opti men... I really like it... I would go for that.

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
Centrum performance here

Centrum is one of the better Brand-Name Vitamins out there. Stay away from any vitamin that is not a product of one of the larger US Pharmaceutical Firms. These largers firms have strict QC programs where they test & monitor each of their raw material suppliers where they obtain the ingredients for their Nutritional Products.

Generic or no-name vitamins are more likely to contain bulk nutritional ingredients that are sourced from China where Quality Control measures are lax & inconsistent at best...

Users who are viewing this thread