Musclecarresort Presents BYEPOLR

BYEPOLR

Established Member
You might want to rethink this. How much time do you have on your hands, you could be a very busy man if you aren't carful.
Would only do one at a time. Quality and satisfaction suffer otherwise

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
That would be fun to do it that way. Most shops have projects in different stages so they can have work to do while waiting on paint, engines etc. Doing your way is way less stressful.

Adower

Established Member
Thank you guys!!

btw, the idea of accepting applications for builds at a pre-specified price have been discussed. In other words, you give x amount of dollars and some parameters and leave us alone for 5-6 months until we deliver you a premier car.
An example, you hand me $50k’ish and I’ll duplicate my notch for you (with some obvious creative differences). Seems steep but this is definitely a pay to play arena

Would be somewhat interested. But there needs to be some kind of contract. Not sure I could just ship my car and hand over X dollars to just anyone.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Would be somewhat interested. But there needs to be some kind of contract. Not sure I could just ship my car and hand over X dollars to just anyone.

There would be NO issues with trust in Joe. Very stand up guy. I have bought-sold a couple things with Joe including a twin turbo cobra and he is top notch honest guy. If I had the cash I would commission him to build a notch in a sceond!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BYEPOLR

Established Member
There would be NO issues with trust in Joe. Very stand up guy. I have bought-sold a couple things with Joe including a twin turbo cobra and he is top notch honest guy. If I had the cash I would commission him to build a notch in a sceond!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Appreciate the kind words brother. Let me be clear, I’m not actively searching for work lol I’m suggesting that we’d consider taking on a car or two if it was the opportunity to do something unique for someone with the funds and comprehension of what’s involved in one-off builds presented itself

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Appreciate the kind words brother. Let me be clear, I’m not actively searching for work lol I’m suggesting that we’d consider taking on a car or two if it was the opportunity to do something unique for someone with the funds and comprehension of what’s involved in one-off builds presented itself
In real words, y’all have $76-100k for a car. Real talk.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
In real words, y’all have $76-100k for a car. Real talk.
If I were to walk into a typically well represented shop with a history of nice builds and ask them to reproduce this car, you'd expect to pay in that neighborhood. We have roughly 500 hours in the car between two of us. Multiply that by a labor rate of even $75 (most shops are $90+) and you're at $37,500 in labor alone. Add $50k in parts and a clean roller and here ya have it.
This is SVTP man, everyone has that kind of cash just laying around, burning a hole in their pockets. @03cobra#694
lol not holding my breath

Adower

Established Member
If I were to walk into a typically well represented shop with a history of nice builds and ask them to reproduce this car, you'd expect to pay in that neighborhood. We have roughly 500 hours in the car between two of us. Multiply that by a labor rate of even $75 (most shops are $90+) and you're at $37,500 in labor alone. Add $50k in parts and a clean roller and here ya have it.

lol not holding my breath

You gotta pay to play! As long as the work is of high quality which it looks like then I think its worth the $$. I'm sure you guys went above and beyond at 500 hours of labor. I think most street cars would be a fraction of that.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
You gotta pay to play! As long as the work is of high quality which it looks like then I think its worth the $$. I'm sure you guys went above and beyond at 500 hours of labor. I think most street cars would be a fraction of that.

Well done. He would be proud. I know I would be.
Yeah I think you’re right bro

Incredible build, very well done.

This fox is a thing of beauty!

thanks so much guys!

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Laying in wait :)
IMG_1839.JPG
IMG_1842.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread